Chapter 6

I pushed her inside the janitor's closet and turned her around so she was a few feet from the door.

"Lauren! What you did earlier was not cool! What were you thinking?!" Camila asked angrily.

"I could not help it." I admitted.

"Because of you I could not concentrate!" Camila said angrily.

"Don't blame me..." I whispered pinning her on the wall.

"It's all your fault... your skirt was too distracting." I whispered slowly sliding my hand up to her entrance.

"L-Laur..." Camila said getting pleasured from my touch.

I started hovering her neck while still teasing her entrance. I felt her knees get weak from my touch.

"Ahh..." Camila moaned leaning her head on the side.

Her underwear is so wet from my touch. I loosen my grip on her hands and she put her hands above my shoulder for support. I continued pleasuring her.

"Kiss me..." Camila said softly. I almost did not hear her.

"Kiss me Lauren." Camila said making me look at her with her other hand.

Her eyes was full of lust and pleasure. I immediately connected our lips. Her lips are so soft, they are so soft than the girls I have kissed before. I took off my hand from her underwear and put her knees around my waist. She put her hands around my neck for support. I put her down on the table and explored her mouth. Our tongues fought and surprisingly she won.

"Mmm..." That was the first time that a girl made me moan because mostly I am the one who makes them moan.

She started leaving small kisses down my neck and making me tilt my head so she can have better access. I massaged her breast. She bit the spot she was kissing.

"That's going to leave a mark." I thought to myself.

I moved her face up so I could kiss her beautiful lips. I don't know how she did it but I saw my top was already on the floor. I pulled away for a second to take off her top.

"No bra?" I asked teasingly while drawing small circles on her thigh.

"Shut up!" Camila said kissing me aggressively.

I let her take over. I normally don't do it but I guess she's special.

"What?! Jauregui stop thinking like that!" Someone said inside my head.

Camila put her hands around my waist making me shiver.

*bell rings*