Chapter 1

"OMG! Could you believe it?? One more year before we graduate!" Normani said.

"I know right!" Ally said.

It's been 13 years and I still cannot stop thinking about the green eyed girl who helped me when I was little.

"Yo Mila, how are you and Ariana?" Dinah asked.

"We broke up." I said.

"WHAT?? WHY?!" Normani, Dinah and Ally asked all at the same time.

I could not help but laugh first.

"I found out the other day that she was cheating on me with someone else." I said closing my locker.

"I AM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF-" Dinah said angrily but I cut her off.

"Cheechee you don't need to do that. I'm okay... seriously." I said smiling.

"Mila we've observed that with your past break-ups you are not sad at all." Ally said.

I stayed silent.

"Don't tell me that you are still hoping to see your childhood crush?" Normani asked.

"N-no... I don't know. I guess, I am. There is just something about her that gives me hope that someday we will meet . Like for the past years, I've felt that we were always in the same place but we never get a chance to meet each other." I said feeling it again.

"Chancho you don't even know her name and plus, you were 3 years old when you met each other. How could you possibly remember her?" Dinah asked shocked.

"Mila you are just hungry... come-" Normani said but I cut her off.

"No." I said.

"I told you, it's because of her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. Those eyes are probably the most beautiful green I eyes I have ever seen in my life. That's why until now I cannot forget about her no matter what I do" I added.

"Damn Mila you have fallen for this girl, haven't you?" Normani asked.

"I don't know. I mean I don't even know her name. I don't know where she is nor how to contact her... I HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER." I said dramatically.

"Aww Chanchoo, you have a case of love sick." Dinah said teasing.

I sigh.

"Dinah don't tease Mila." Ally said.

We walked inside the cafeteria and sat on our usual table. I ate quickly while my other friends talk about school, clubs and boys.

"I'll just throw my food" I said standing up and walking to the trash bin.

"Ugh! Do I really wanna meet her? How can she have these so much affect on me?" I thought to myself.

I was too busy thinking about the green eyed girl that I didn't realise that I bump into someone until my butt hit the floor.

"OMG! I'm sorry, are you okay?" The person in front of me asked.

"Is it even possible? She has the same raspy voice as the girl I met when I was 3 years old." I thought to myself.

I looked up and saw the same beautiful green eyes I saw before and now it's looking at me. I suddenly fainted.