A christmas miracle

Previously on SUPERNATURAL: "what's happening to me? Why am I glowing"

"CHUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"DEAN!! Colette gone off to find Dana"

"COLETTE"

"Would you do anything to prove that your not the only one who can do amazing things!"
––——————————————————————
Inside the creepy barn:
"Why do not need my sister?!?" Dana was getting agitated "She has a very important item that I want" the person picked up a knife and afew other weapons "wait a minute.....wants a item back, needs a Winchester!, YOUR A DEMON!" Dana finally understood what the situation was, she looked at the demon only to find out that the demon was a woman!! "Ding ding ding! We have a winner—now listen squirrel jr! If Colette doesn't show up within the next 20 seconds! I'm gonna rip your spin out"

Dana wasn't as scared as she used to be but she was worried about her sister and what might happen to her "Colette, where ever you please don't come"

The impala:
"Ok so here's what I know so far! Whoever took Dana—needs a Winchester for some big revenge plot! Or they need a Winchester attention" Monica smiled at Colette "if it's a demon I'm prepared! If it's any monster I'll be ready cause that's what dad and Uncle Sam taught me before little miss perfect showed up" Colette has always been jealous of Dana, it wasn't fair that she got all the attention and Colette had barely any attention.

"Colette!!"  Suddenly the car began to swerve everywhere! Colette almost lost control of the car, Luckily she turned a 360 to the right "CAS....SON OF A BITCH DONT DO THAT TO ME!!" Both Colette and Monica jumped at the sight of Castiel "I'm sorry but your father is looking for you, he's furious with what your doing!" Cas looked at Monica "as for you....I thought you were better than this! If Gabriel was here he would be disappointed" Cole didn't care what she was doing, she wanted to save her sister and prove herself that she isn't just a nobody! "Tell dad and uncle Sam that I don't care I need to save Dana"

Cas had a sympathetic look on his face like he felt bad for her, he just couldn't find the right words to express them "alright! Or I can just tell Dean and Sam that your going to save Dana and help find Chuck" Cole looked at Cas, as soon as she thought about it she turned the car back on and turned around back to the bunker "just so you know your making a good choice here! I'll meet you back at the bunker" Monica looked at Cole as if she was disappointed in her "so what!—that's it! Your just gonna give up like that!"

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!! Dad clearly cares about dana and he doesn't want to lose me like he did Dana—SO ya I'm throwing in the towel!!" Monica scoughed at Cole for just giving up like that

Back at the bunker:
"Thanks rowena I'll let you know if she comes back" as sam hung up the phone he saw Cole come right in "DEAN!" Sam rushed over to Cole and Monica "hiya moose! Did ya miss me!" Sam was to mad to mess around "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN! You could of died!!" Dean ran into the room after hearing Sam yelling "ohh....look who finally showed up, aren't you going to answer Sam Cole! Where have you been!"

Monica started to talk but before she was Castiel looked at her "well?!?" Dean was patiently waiting for some kind of answer "I was on my way to save Dana! Alright! Ya I could of gotten killed but who cares! YOU WOULD OF RISKED YOUR LIFE TO SAVE FAMILY!! Isn't that what this is about huh! Saving people, the family business....I WANTED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT DANA WASN'T THE ONLY ONE who's capable of doing amazing jobs like hunting! OK, now if you don't mind I'm going to my room"

Both dean and Sam were surprised to hear what Cole had to say. Sam looked at dean with a sad look "she's right you know! I've seen Cole doing better than Dana has even at hunting" Sam did have a point, and as for dean. He was considering if he should let Cole go hunting more often

Outside the bunker:
"DAD" Dana was just outside the bunker "SAM!" She was hurt in a afew places but she was managing to walk "CASS" she looked around to see if someone would help her but there was no response. Dana looked up at the sky, it began to snow a little "COLETTE" she tried her best to get someone to hear her

Happy new year guys I'm sorry this is taking awhile I'm bout to finish one last chapter then I'm bout to start a new book