AU PART 2

As the next day came, Sam had  dropped off Dana, she was still scared to face dean but Sam had encouraged her to go inside "can you go with me?" Sam looked at her for awhile! He looked at her and smiled "of course honey" After awhile Sam went to knock on the door! It was silent for a second "SAM!" Dean looked at Sam, "where is dana?!?" Sam looked at dean "she's right here" Dana Walked out from behind Sam "DANA" out of nowhere dean hugged Dana "I missed you so much I'm sorry about earlier! Don't ever scare me like that!" Dean began to cry a little! "I-I'm sorry daddy! I didn't mean to scare you! I was just scared that you would yell at me so I ran to Uncle Sam" dean stopped hugging her for a minute "I'm sorry I scared you I didn't want to"

After awhile dean had looked at Sam! He was happy and thankful that Sam had brought his daughter home to him. "Thank you—Sammy! For bringing her home!" Sam looked at dean, "no problem! After all no Winchester left behind right! I'd do anything for my niece" 10 seconds had passed, Sam left to go home, while dean and Dana sat down on the couch watching their favorite movie  "the untouchables"

The next day:
Growing up as a single child, Dana has always slept with her dad! Not that it was a problem for dean of course! But for Dana she was scared of the dark! Dean had woke up just a little early than Dana did, she was sleeping quit peacefully she looked almost like an angel! Dean looked at dana, he smiled at her....the only thing that was running through his head was that "I will protect her I won't let anyone harm her! I won't give her away to any son of a bitch!" After that he gave his daughter a kiss on the head, 5 seconds later—dean was downstairs making Winchester a la mode! The smell of pancakes and omelet filled the air...the smell of bacon traveled up to were Dana was "mmmmm...Winchester a la mode?" Dana had woken up to a wonderful smell of breakfast! "Morning dad" Dana said as she made it downstairs, dean looked over to were she was "morning sweetie!" He dropped what he was doing and ran over to give her a hug! Dana Hugged him back. They both let go of the hug, "I gotta go to work today.... I called uncle Bobby so he's gonna babysit for awhile! Can you be on your best behavior?"

With a mouth full of pancakes! Dana looked at dean "hmmm" as she nodded yes, he looked at her and began to laugh "slow down kiddo, no need to stuff your face...it's not going anywhere" he wiped her face off with a clean wet towelette "sorry dad, can we have Winchester surprise everyday!" Dean laughed a little "maybe once a week! Say what do you want for dinner?" As he got up, he picked both his and Dana plate up, "we can have Winchester surprise!! You know the one that grandma made you and Uncle Sam when you were kids?" Dean turned around to face Dana "I don't think your ready for Winchester surprise" not long after that dean was dressed for work

"Alright kiddo...Bobby's here—I gotta go! Like I said earlier be on your best behavior! Call me or Sam or mom and dad anytime if your in trouble! You know what to do" as Bobby walks in he gives dean a hug! "Thanks again Bobby" Bobby looked at dean as they let go of the hug "no problem" Dana turned around, she had noticed that Bobby was at the door "uncle Bobby!" She ran towards him! And gave him a big hug! As she was hugging him she looked at dean "I'll be good dad! I promise" dean smiled at her and left for work