Dana meets dean

"MAMA!" Dana was within seconds from letting her mom die, (her mother was possessed by a demon and she stabbed her mom with the demon blade so the demon got out of her mom so instead of killing the demon  she killed her mom) "mama I'm sorry, stay with me!" Mia was coughing up a lot of blood "d-Dana?!?" Mia grabbed her daughters hand and had placed her hand close to her heart "mom?" Dana was confused as to why her mom did this, "there's something you need to know before I go" Dana was crying like crazy "I won't let you die I know how to fix you! It's just one small cut!" Dana felt something in her moms pocket "mama?!?...who is that? What is it" before Mia  could say anything she had already died "mama....mom?" Dana was trying to feel a heartbeat but she didn't "MAMA!!" Dana was crying like crazy she was so devastated to see her mom die in front of her, "I'll find that demon and I'll get revenge for you" dana stayed with her mom just for a little bit. She was pissed but she did know one thing! She had to find that man in the photo next to her Mom—"whoever you are! I'm coming for you! You better be ready!!"

5 seconds later Dana stood up and had picked up her backpack that was full of weapons, she reached into her side pouched and had called her aunt. The phone had rung for a couple of seconds! No one had answered! With Dana she didn't believe that praying would work but when she did pray...an angel had answered her prayer "please help me lord, I need to find this man in the photo I just need guidance" out of nowhere an angel showed up "I heard your prayer" Dana turned around only to see a strange woman "who are you?!?" The angel smirked at her "the name is monic godson, but you can call me Monica" dana pulled out the demon blade "sorry toots but that's not gonna works on me!" Monica threw the blade across the room (using her powers) "I thought you needed guidance?!? What happened!" Dana was pissed "I do need guidance, I just need to find this man!" Monica looked at the photo of the man she laughed, she knew who exactly who that was "the Winchester's!! Hahah good luck with that!"

"Your an angel right?" Dana was irritated "ya well sorta I'm a nephilim but the thing is I'm not taking you to Dean Winchester or any Winchester of that matter!" At this point dana didn't care if the blade worked or not she ran to the other side of the room and had picked it up, she then began to run towards the angel—Dana threw the angel against a wall and put the blade to her neck "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE ANYMORE! I NEED TO FIND THIS DEAN WINCHESTER!! I NEED ANSWERS!!" Dana stabbed Monica after that. Dana was shocked to see that the blade didn't work "I told you that wasn't going to work on me!"

Monica pulled the knife out of her chest "now—do you want to see dean or not!" After things calmed down a bit with Dana and Monica!!! The nephilim had transported Dana and herself to where the boys were! "Where are we?!?" Dana had looked all around her, "your father and Sam are legacies! Well technically there hunters but there still legacies! In a way what I'm trying to say is...Dana Winchester welcome to the men of letters bunker!!"

Not long after that! Both of the Winchester's had returned from a hunt "I'm just telling you! Maybe if we don't split up a lot! Then neither one of us would get hurt" dean looked at Sam for a second "and I'm telling you! If we don't save the people then they would get hurt!" As both of the boys walked in! Sam and dean saw Monica "hey Sammy!" Monica Said flirtatiously "who the hell are you?!?" Sam and dean pulled out there gun and pointed it at the nephilim, "easy boys" then Dana walked out behind from Monica! When she emerged from behind her the Winchester's had lowered their guns "Sam....Dean, I want you to meet Dana Winchester!" Monica smirked a little— while Dana looked at Sam and dean "h-hello" Dana was always shy! Meanwhile Sam and dean were still in shock to hear the last name of this little girl!