Chapter 1

{Tanjiro Kamado pov}

I was walking home from selling charcoal when I was close to my house I could smell BLOOD! I started running to my house and saw my family murdered my eye started to water I turn my head to see a man he had my sister in his bloody hands, oh no we just made eye contact.

{Muzan Kibutsuji Pov}

I was going home from work when I saw a small little house on a mountain I decided to go the people inside of the house.

~time skip~

I was on the last person in the house, holding her by the neck about to eat her, when I sense a person near by I looked around to see a kid with a scar on his head we just made contact, to be honest he looked really cute, I dropped the girl and walked over to him "if want her to live you have to come with me" I said while lifting up his chin, his skin was soft and warm.

{Tanjiro Kamado pov}

"If you want her to live you will have to come with me" he says while lifting up my chin "d-deal!" I say while pushing his hand off my chin "feisty aren't you" he says while smirking he cupped my cheek and then everything went black.

{Nezuko Kamado pov}

My family was attacked by a monster, he ate them one by one.. I saw them all die with my own eye.. I was last one, I thought I was going to die to but then I saw my brother running towards our house he stops when he sees the monster choking me, 'run! Run away Oii-Chan! Run away while you still can!' when the monster saw my brother, he let go of me.. my head hit the ground hard. And everything goes. black.

{Muzan Kibutsuji Pov}

I cup the boys cheek and then he blacked out I caught the boy before he hit the ground and carry him Bridal Style back to the fortress

~time skip at the infinity fortress~

"Welcome back Master Muzan! Who that?" Doma asked me while pointing at the boy in my arms, I just ignored him and continue to walk up stairs to a random room, when I got to the room I gently put the kid down and layed next to him

~3 minutes later~

I felt warmth on my body the kid was cuddling in with me, I look down at him, face was so adorable I wrap my arms around him trapping the his heat coming from his body and fell asleep.

{Doma pov}

I saw boss come back from work and he had a boy in his arms! "Welcome back Master Muzan! Who is that?" I said while pointing at the boy in his arms but he just ignored me and walked up stairs "hmph! Rude.." I grumbled angrily.