Chapter 7

{Tanjiro Kamado pov}

As we where walking I started looking more of my surroundings trying to remember every room we pass incase I try to escape this place but thay will most likely find me.. so what should I do?

The pink guy takes me to the stairs from before and walks down the stairs there I see is a blonde guy with a red and black splat on his head with pink, blue, and yellow pastel eyes and he had 'Rank two' written in his eyes (idk if it actually says that..) then I look up at the pink haired guys eyes 'Rank Three' huh.. so there different ranks of demons.. "Hi! I'm Doma!" The blonde demon says to while holding out his hand for a hand shake. I was about to shake his hand when.. "Doma stop being weird" the pink haired demon say while smaking the blonde ones hand "Ow! I was just trying to shake his hand jeez Akaz-blah!" Said the blonde one  "Stop being such a kid! Doma!" the pink haired yelled back (idk if this is how they act) "fine whatever wait hey.. I know you.... Your the one master Muzan brought in and made out with!" The blonde demon said looking at me "Umm.. can we please not talk about that?" I replied "Sure-" but he was cut off but the pink haired demon "so Tanjiro was your name right?" "Umm.. yes.." "well.. I'm Akaza Naoyasu.. and that stupid blonde is Doma" (dont come at me got it off google btw I couldn't find Doma's full name so yeah)

~after introducing the other demons because your author is lazy af~

"So Akaza? Why does Muzan leave you to me?"

"Well I'm one of his most trusted demons and kokushibo is always busy so he doesnt have time to babysit you"

"What about Doma?"

Doma is......" *looks at Doma talking to Daki abou how 'hot' he is* "is...... Doma a weirdo."

"Hey!! I can hear you Akaza and I am not a weirdo!!

______________________________________ok this Chapter was actually pretty boring but did you like reading it anyway?