chapter 18

{Third person pov}

It was morning and tanjiro had just woke up, in an empty bed "right.. he's with his... family.." tanjiro said sadly "you shouldn't be so sad tanjiro." Tanjiro heard Akaza say walking out of a dark corner "you have me.."Akaza said embarrassly looking away, tanjiro just smiled "can.. you.. come cuddle me?" Tanjiro said blushing. Akaza blush before getting on the bed. They got comfortable and fell asleep.

Tanjiro had woke (again) and he saw akaza sitting on the edge of the bed, tanjiro moved to edge and sat next to akaza "hey.. you okay?" Tanjiro said softly grabbing akaza's face, lightly caressing his cheeks, to see akaza with tears in his eyes "hey, hey.. it's okay" tanjiro said pulling akaza into the hug

After a few minutes of hugging they broke apart the hug "uh.. thanks I really needed that.." akaza said looking away clearly embarrassed "its okay.."tanjiro said holding akaza's cheek, making him look at tanjiro, they looked for what seem like hours, they slowly leaned into each other "w-wait..!" Akaza said "y-your! Muzan Masters! If he finds out then! I could die-" akaza said getting cut off with a pair of lips.

Tanjiro put his arms around akaza's neck leaving on him. Akaza put his arms around tanjiro's waist pulling him in, they deepen the kiss with tongue. After a few minutes of making out they broke apart with a string of saliva between them. Tanjiro licked his lips, then leaned into akaza's lips licking his saliva off him. "Oh gonna get you for that one" akaza said playfully before he could get him by the waist tanjiro started to run out of the room, akaza a little behind he ran to the end of the hallway forgetting the fact they are not alone once they are in a living room kinda place akaza finally catches he, hugging him around the waist off the floor.

Them forgetting that they are not alone.. "are you guys playing a game.. without ME!?" they heard douma say angrily crossing his arms, skaza put tanjiro down on the floor "this BFF FriendsHip of oVer!" Douma said angrily stomping away "what's up with weirdo douma?" Daki said walking into the room, pointing her thumb at douma "he is being douma a fucking idiot" akaza said putting his hand on his hand on his hip

____________________________________________
Omg we are almost at 50k reads thank you all so muchhhhhh