chapter 11

{tanjiro kamado pov}

It has been an hour and I gave up the fortress keeps moving and changing, so I'm just gonna look for a room to sleep.

When I woke up I was in muzan's arms, I kissed his cheek before getting up to find a place to be alone because I am always being watched by muzan's 'bodyguards'

After a few minutes I find a door that looked familiar I open the door to see the garden from before but it had roses blooming at night? They were beautiful, bright crimson red like muzan's eyes. I see a boy with horns starting at the blossom tree. To be honest he was a little cute. "Um.. hey are you okay?" I asked out of the blue, he turns around to see me and his face became red "I-I'm fine" (I know he probably doesn't act like this but for the story he's shy around tanjiro) "Soo~ what's your name?" I asked walking closer "m-me will I'm  H-Hantengu.." hantengu? Oh! Akaza said that he is uppermoon four I think? "S-so.. hantengu why you outside by your self?" I asked trying to start a conversation "w-well this is the only time I can come out s-since I'm a demon.." he quickly replied "u-um so why are you outside?" He questioned me "oh.. I just needed fresh air and to empty out my head." I said knocking on my head once "o-oh sorry if I bothered you I'll leave" he was about walk away when I grabbed his wrist "actually can you keep me company?" I said giving him a soft smile. "S-sure!"

{Muzan kibutsuji pov}

I wake up in an empty bed. *snap fingers* "akaza!" Then akaza showed up out of nowhere "yes master muzan." Akaza replied "go find me tanjiro" "yes master muzan." Then akaza left

{Akaza Naoyasu pov}

Where did tanjiro go he was in bed master muzan.. hmm.. could he be with daki? No.. she would hate him because 'sHe'S iN lOvE' with master muzan. Could doma have him? No.. he told me he went hunting. kokushibou? No.. tanjiro probably didn't meet him yet. Rui? No.. he went to have some 'FaMiLy TiMe' with is so called 'family'. Maybe he's at the garden. He told me that he loves the garden.

After a few minutes I get to the garden and see hantengu and tanjiro talking. Well more like tanjiro talking and hantengu listening "Tanjiro!" I said getting his and hantengu's attention "is there something you need akaza?" He replied back innocently. I look away "master muzan wants to see you." I say still looking away "oh.. okay!.. I will talk to you later hantengu!" He said wavering goodbye to hantengu "b-bye! Tanjiro!" He said waving bye too. But it's weird hantengu is usually not shy.

We make to master muzan's office I knock three times. "Come in." I hear him coldly say. I walking with tanjiro "tanjiro. Why'd I'd you leave me on the bad alone I was getting cold~" he said while snapping so I knew I had to leave them alone

______________________________________so next chapter I'm gonna do smut
👁👅👁✨  but if you don't like smut then skip but thos for you😏🍵 get ready for teaaaaaa