Tuesday part 3

I went to the kitchen and saw her lying in a pool of blood. She didn't have a pulse. I called 911. I was sobbing. May was the only living relative  I have left. I reached for my phone and called Ned. Mabey he can help.  But before I can call him, I hear a knock on the door. 

The police came in and started questioning him. 

"Do you have anyone you can call," asked the police officer? 

"Yeah." He picked up his phone and called Ned. 

"Hey dude, you realize it's like 2 in the morning," said Ned.

"May died. Can I stay at your house tonight."

"Sure. Are you at your apartment? I'll ask my mom to pick you up."

"Thanks."

"My mom will be there in like 10 minutes."

"Okay, bye." I don't know what I'll do. I sure hope I don't go to some shitty orphanage.  I'll never be able to go out as  Spiderman again. And if I go into a foster home, I may leave New York. Mabey it's for the best. If I wasn't Spiderman then Aunt May and Uncle Ben would have never died. I could have not gone to the wrestling match and Uncle Ben would have never died.  I'm pretty sure Aunt May died because of me. 

"My friend said his mom is coming to pick me up," I said.  I left to pack my bag. I saw my spiderman suite. I tore it up and threw it in the trash and left.