Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Then I started falling. 

I turned my head around and saw that Captain America.  He threw his shield at me but I quickly grabbed it.

"I didn't do anything wrong," I muttered.

"That doesn't mean you won't do anything wrong in the future.  I don't want to hurt you son. Come with us peacefully," Cap replied.

"Why can't you just let me go and you don't have to hurt me."

"I can't do that."

Nobody's Pov

Steve pinned the teen outside an alley. He roughly grabbed the mask and pulled it off.  He gasped. Spidey was just a kid. However, Steve quickly gained his composure back when he spoke to him.

"Who are you?" he asked, keeping his eyes trained on the boy's face.

It was then that Spiderman caught Steve off guard, and webbed him in the face. Steve growled in frustration, but he dropped Spiderman.

"Sorry, I don't do autographs," he said, sarcastically.

That's when he felt his left hand being pulled. He realized he still had Spiderman's mask in his hand and spiderman was trying to retrieve it. In a last-ditch effort, Steve reached for Spiderman again, but missed horribly and ran into the wall. Spiderman grabbed his mask from Steve's grasp, put it on, and flung away as quickly as possible.

N/A: Does anyone have any good avengers fanfic story or any good songs to listen to. Ps I love Sabrina Carpenter's song Skin. Best Song ever