Attention

I woke up from my nap because Ondre was screaming at a game down stairs. I walked down the stairs and he was jumping up and down on the couch. "Yoooo we got him" He said laughing after. "Dre" I said trying to get his attention. He didn't respond. "ONDRE" I yelled out. He looked at me for a split second nodded then went back to his game. "ONDREAZ LEONDRO LOPEZ" I yelled out again pissed now. He didn't answer. "Fine" I said going back up to the room. I layed in my bed scrolling through tik tok as ondre was yelling in the background. I was upset at him because normally he would answer but he was ignoring me. I saw a tik tok of a girl that put a sexy outfit on and went to their significant other to get the attention. I got dressed in one of his favorite outfits and got in a rob. I walked downstairs and ondre was still yelling at the screen. I stood in front if the screen and he paused his game. "What's under the rob" He said looking me up and down. "Idk you could have it but you are to distracted by the game" I walked away from him and he stood up. "Wait baby I'll get off" "No keep playing" I replied back. I reached up to get a glass for water and ondre picked me up. "What's under the rob" He said kissing my neck. "You wouldn't care" I said trying to get out his grip. He placed me down and pulled the string that held it on my body. His eyes widened when he saw what I was wearing. I covered myself back up and got my water. "Meet me in the bedroom princess" He said walking away from me. I finished my water and walked up to the room. It was dark and had candles all around the bed frame. Ondre came out the closet and told me to get on the bed. I took my rob off and sat in the center as I watched dre take his clothes off. He got on the bed and layed on top of me. He kissed my neck and moved the outfit a little over so he could get his fingers on my clit. He slowly rubbed my clit and I moaned in response. "Use your words mamas" He said taking off the top part of my outfit. He licked my chest and I got chills. "P-p-plz" I said finally getting it out. "Plz what" He replied back looking at me. "Touch m-m-me" I said arching my back a little. He shook his head and took the rest of my outfit off. He circled his tip on my pussy and I whimpered again. He slowly slid his dick in me and held it there for a little. "Move plz" I said looking at him. He slowly started moving and picked up the pace as he pushed in me. He held my waist as he did so. "You like this" He said rubbing my stomach. "Yessss" I responded with. He went faster and I felt like I was going to pee. I released and I squirted all over ondre and the bed. "Ughh baby" He said as he slid his dick back in me. He went fast and I was a moaning mess. "Fuck I'm going to cum" Ondre said as he went slower. "Me too dadddyy" I said back as we both released. He layed down on the bed besides me and our cheats rose rapidly. I got on top of him and put my head in his chest. He rubbed my back as I slowly drifted off to sleep. "I love you baby" He said as he wet to bed as well....

A/n give your mans attention and men give your ladies attention! tony_isacutiexxx thanks for the suggestion!!! Shout out to you💖