Punished

Me and Tony where at a going away party for one of my co-workers. We all sat at a table and ate dinner. After dinner we sat around and talked/said our goodbyes. I went to go say bye to Mr. Johnson and when I got to him a man came up from behind me. He pulled me over to the side and said "hey baby what you doing looking this fine" I replied back with "idk why am I" I knew what I was doing was wrong but he was kinda cute.... We kept flirting back and forth then I told him i had to go say goodbye.. I finally got to Mr. Johnson and said my goodbyes. Then I walked over to tony. "What were you doing with that boy" He said taking a sip from the glass cup. "Nothing he was just saying I looked nice" I said back looking away from him. Tony grabbed my face and turned it twords him. "Look at me when I'm talking" I just looked at him. "Good girl. Now what did you say" "I said why am I looking fine"  Tony looked at me before pushing me away and looking at me up and down. "Did you say goodbye" I shook my head and looked back at the man. "Okay go get in the car I'll be out in a little" I obeyed to what he said. I got in the car and sat in the back. Not to long after Tony came out. When he entered the car he looked in the rear view mirror and at me. I looked down. "What are you doing in the back" I shrugged my shoulders then looked out my window. "Okay just wait till we get home" He said before starting the car. Once we reached the house he got out and I stayed in. Tony came around to my side and opened the door. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder. He unlocked the front door then took me upstairs. As we reached our door he slapped my ass making me yelp. He placed me on the bed and said "wait here I'll be back"

A/n Tony sounds mad..... Hope you all have a blessed day. Yes there will be a part two!