Birthday sex

It was Ondre's birthday and I wanted to surprise him. I set the bed up all cute and turned the lights on the ceiling, and under the bed red. I put on a sexy lingerie outfit to set the mood. Once I got everything set up I waited for him to get back from going out with the boys. When I heard the door open I got up and went to him. "Hey daddy" I said giving him a kiss on the lips. "What's this for" He said pulling on the lingerie. "I thought you could help me out of it, and you can do whatever you want with me for your birthday gift" "Oh really" "Yes" I replied with as I grabbed his arm pulling him back to the room. When we got in the room he looked around and but his lip looking back at me. "So you said I can do whatever I want with you" "Yes" I said smirking. He grabbed me by the waist pulled me close to him and gave me a hickey on the neck. He took my hair and moved it out of the way while he unbuttoned the back. Once he finished he ever so slightly pulled it down my body. I stepped out of it and turned to face him. He looked me up and down then grabbed me and put me in the bed. He stood up and began to take his clothes off. I watched as he pulled his pants down now able to see his dick print in his boxers. He slowly got in the bed and kissses me hard. I bit his bottem lip wanting access and he let me in. We fought for dominate but he won. He held my waist and moved one hand down to my clit. He began moving his hand in a circle around my clit making me gasp. He brought his middle and ring finger to the entrance of my pussy and eased them in. He kept speeding up the pase making me moan at this point. I backed away from the kiss to let my moans escape. " moan my name baby. Let them know who's daddy" He got faster and I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm go-going t-to c-c-c-cummmmm" I screamed out releasing on his fingers. He took his fingers out and licked them. Then he got close to my ear and moaned as he slid in me. I was instantly a moaning mess and I wasn't going to stop anytime soon because he didn't even give me time to adjust he just got faster, deeper, and harder with every thrust he put in my body. I was in pure bliss. My eyes we're rolled to the back of my head. "Ahhh Yess daddy that's it" "How the fuck are you so fucking tight. Oh my godddd" He went at an unreal pase I couldn't believe he could go this fast but he was. "I'm going to Cum baby girl" He said. I moved upward so he wasn't in me anymore and I pushed him back on the bed. I began sucking on his dick as he moaned in response. "Ugh shit I'm almost there" I kept going until I felt him twitch in my mouth. "Fuuuuckkkkk" He moaned out as he shot his load down my throat. "Good girl. Thank you for the birthday present I really liked it" He said as I moved up tword him to lay down with him. He slapped my ass leaving a read mark on it and we both went to bed.

A/n sorry haven't posted on a while I when been dealing with some stuf. I hope you like this chapter and keep giving me suggestions for more smuts! God I'd great god is good have a great evening, morning, night, or afternoon!