CHAPTER 11

The guy's had interviews with three different time slots. The recording was going to take a couple of hours. Charlie and I weren't allowed in the room, so we stayed in the lobby. As soon as we were left alone Charlie attacked me with questions. I didn't want to talk at first but then realized that we'd be left there for a while.

C" Ok spill"

R" There isn't much to say"

C" You looked very disappointed. What happened"

R" Well you were right, Jared is a stalker. He even has a photo of me in his phone"

C" What. How"

R" Well to cut a long story short. I saw him with a bunch of echelon and got my photo taken. After trying for a while to find me he saw me enter a building. He found out my name and here I am"

C" And. That can't be it"

R" He asked if I believed in love at first sight"

C" Oh my god. He did not say that"

R" He then kissed me. So soft and gentle at first but then blew my mind"

C" Oh please go on"

R" We ended up on the couch. He was kissing my skin just above my panties, then"

C" Then what". She was sitting on the edge of her seat.

R" Tomo. He walked in and ruined it"

C" Bwahaha. I'm sorry but that's so unlucky"

R" Yeah..well..he has promised to take care of me tonight"

C" Oh and I'm sure he will"

R" So what about you"

C" Shannon is a beast of a man. One minute I'm gripping onto the rail whilst he's eating me alive. Then I'm bent over the rail as he drills me, like he hasn't had release in months"

R" Way too much info"

C" Your just jealous because I got my release"

R" Bitch"

C" You still love me"

We saw the guy's walking towards us and stopped talking. Shannon pulled Charlie away from me and Jared sneakily pinched my butt. He had a very cheeky look on his face. He took me around the corner and as soon as we were out of sight of everyone he attacked my lips.

J" Mmm I missed you". He said nibbling on my neck.

R" Jared. Your getting me all hot and bothered"

J" Good"

R" We're going to get caught"

J" That's what makes it more interesting"

He opened the door beside us and we slipped in, with his hands all over me.

R" The other's will try to find us". I said out of breath.

J" Let then try"

Without warning he unbuttoned my pants and his hand slipped into my panties. His fingers ran along my clit a couple of times till they reached my soaking wet pussy. They moved inside of me making me gasp with pleasure.

J" Your so fucking wet for me"

R" Ohhh..god...please...don't stop"

He went in deeper and quickened the pace. My screams got silenced by his mouth as I got close to climaxing. I could feel it wash over me and started to tighten around his fingers, covering his already wet hand with my cum.

J" That's a good girl"

He removed his hand and began to suck my cum off of his fingers.

J" Yummy. Just like candy"

It was such a turn on. I new that we would get caught soon but I had to taste him. I pulled down his pants and lowered myself to my knees, whilst licking my way down his body. I almost pocked my eye out once I reached his cock.

R" My god Mr Leto". He was huge.

J" Are you sure you can handle that"

I didn't speak words. I new my action would be more than enough. I teased him at first by swirling my tongue around the tip, occasionally placing butterfly kisses along the shaft.

J" Please. Please don't tease me anymore"

R" Paybacks a bitch"

I gave him a wink before placing him in my mouth. I moved it gently in and out. Moving in a little deeper down my throat each time, till his full length was in. He gripped the back of my hair. His hips were going crazy as he fucked my mouth.

J" Ahhh yessss". He screamed out.

I felt a warm liquid hit the walls of my throat. It tasted sooo good. It must be all of that healthy food he eats. Once he finished riding his orgasm out I pulled him out.

R" You are full of surprises today arn't you"

J" I was going to say the same about you"

We kissed one last time before exiting the room. Shannon and Charlie looked a little flustered, but so did Jared and I.

J" Ok it's nearly show time. We need to get back to the venue and get ready for the M&G"

R" That time already"

J" Mmhmm. The sooner it finishes the sooner we can"

I looked back at Charlie and gave her the look. The look that says I got what I wanted. She new that ment that Jared and I finally got some time alone, to finish what we started before.

The car ride was a bit easier to bare now that I've let out my frustration. I still can't wait to have that big delicious cock between my legs though. I just hope he has enough energy for me after the show.