CHAPTER 15

My face went red as I looked around the room. Everyone had a big smile on their faces.

S" Nice chat". He had a big grin on his face.

R" Oh my god". I put my face in my hands.

S" It's ok. You didn't lie, he's all smiles now". He said in my ear as he gave me a big bear hug.

E" Ok. Rhonda, Charlie, let's go to side stage whilst these guy's get ready"

J" No. Your not leaving Rhonda"

R" Yes I am. Don’t worry, I'll be with Emma". I gave him one last kiss before exiting the room.

JARED'S P.O.V.

I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach as she exited the room. Last time I put her in Emma's care she got hurt. I crabbed Emma by the arm and pulled her close to me before she left the room.

J" This time, you stay with them. You do not let them out of your sight. GOT IT"

E" Yes". She said with slight fear in her eye's.

I new I shouldn't of talked to her with as much aggression in my voice as I did, but I couldn’t help it. Rhonda got hurt because of Emma leaving her alone. I know Emma didn't do it on purpose. I mean Emma doesn't quite trust her yet, but she would never put someone in harms way.

I walked slowly around the room as I began to warm up my vocal cords, whilst Shannon was drumming on the wall and Tomo was flexing his fingers. We all had our own way of getting ready but at least we could be in the same room. We know how to block each other out till it's time to work as one unit.

J" Ok. Let's do this shit". I yelled out.

T" Bring it on". Tomo said as he did a little boxing dance.

S" Give me your best shot". Shannon put his fists up like he and Tomo were going to fight.

J" You two I swear". I rolled my eye's as I passed them playing together.

We walked down the long white hallway. Passing many closed doors. My mind went into a little fantasy. I thought of the hallway never ending. It got longer and longer, till I couldn't see the end.

S" Bro. Where you going. Stage is this way"

I quickly got taken from my fantasy as I looked to my left, seeing the guy's going to an open door that had screams of joy coming from it. Ah right. That's the stage door.

S" Where do you go". He said with a puzzled look on his face as I moved towards him.

J" What do you mean"

S" It's like you go to a fantasy land every time we do our walk to stage"

J" And what if I do. I give a good show don't I"

T" Yes you do. Now enough talking, it's show time". He said bouncing behind me.

I stood at the doorway, closed my eye's and took one last breath before I went into complete show mode. As I opened my eye's I was there. I ran out on stage to a roaring crowd. It was beautiful. A sea of colors. Both in skin and clothing. The echelon looked amazing and ready to party.

J" ARE YOU READY". I yelled into the mic.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO YEEEESSSSSS". The crowd screamed back. All trying to make their voices the loudest for me to hear.

J" Well then, let's do this". I looked at Rhonda and gave her a wink.

I drums began, bouncing off the walls back into my face. It was a slap of energy that ran threw my entire body and everyone in the room. I closed my eye's as the music took over my body. I could feel my body temperature rise as tingles ran over my skin, making my hairs stand on end as the trumpets began. I opened my eye's and saw the crowd moving along with me, with massive smiles on their faces.

J" I...will..save..you...from yourself...". I sang the first verse of Birth.

I watched as the crowd sang along with me. It still blew my mind to see that all of these people were here for us. They wanted to be with us. Coming from being someone that always looked in from the outside, it's a huge change, but a great one.

I do what I always do and interacted with the crowd. The way I see it is that they want to be involved in the show too. I find it a bit boring and very distant to just sing to people from stage whilst they watch in their seats. If you want to do that then get a movie. I want them to feel what I feel. See what I see. I want this to be the greatest night of their lives. A memory that will stay with them forever.