24: From Daddy

Lil Lyric in mm.

Capo POV

I strapped in Lyric as Day got in the car. She started smiling at me and that just lit up my little heart. Day got me turning soft and shit. This ain't gone work.

I hopped in the car and started it up as Day slowly drifted into sleep. I thought about my life now as in what the happened. I thank the lord for my beautiful baby girl and I gotta stop trapping for a minute to be with her. Day can't do this shit by herself and I ain't gone let her. I gotta do what I gotta do to get this money so my babies get everything that they need and want. This is life.

Day POV

I felt Capo's arms pick me up and carry me into the house. He was sneak dissing about me being heavy before shit got real. I heard him talking to Lyric through the baby monitor.

"Hey baby girl." He said before I heard a kissing noise and Lyric started to coo.

"I love you and ya momma and I want you to know that. I'm gone always be there for you and I hope for the best for you. But don't forget that you my baby and and no matter how old you get I will kill a nigga over you." He said and I got caught listening when I said aww.

"So you been up?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Yeah and I heard your little speech. It was cute and I love you too." He giggled and I burst into laughter.

"What's funny?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Did you just giggle?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, so what?"

"That was cute." I said as I kissed his lips. He started to feel me up and I was in a trance until I stopped him.

"Why??? Its been 9 months." He whined.

"I just pushed out a damn baby. My vagina hurts."

"When you get betta best believe that imma tear that ass up."

"We'll see."

"There is no damn we'll see. I'm serious as fuck." He said with a high voice.

"Boy, getcho life." I said as I picked up Lyric and played with her. I stared into her eyes before she started to cry a little. Her little lips started to quiver and I thought it was so cute. That's until the sprinklers set off. I picked her up and started to change her and also fed her as Capo made funny faces at her. She burped and I put her to sleep. I took a shower and chilled while watching TV with Capo. He fell asleep in the middle of bring it and I turned off the TV.

"I love you Cameron." I spoke before I got comfortable and started to doze off. But it wasn't long before I heard the cries of Lyric. This was going to be a long night.