3

"Hey Superman." I said into the phone.

"I got bad news man."

"Whats up?"

"Third done got us into trouble. He told Capo everything bout us. Names, addresses and everything. Then they killed him so we gotta plan his funeral and watch our backs."

"Why the fuck he rat us out like that?!"

"I ont know but imma swing by yo place in a minute."

"Ight." I sighed as the drama started to pile back up as soon as I get shit straight. I went down the street to my nigga Black house to see if he could get me a extra job. I need to hustle because sellin this little bit of weed, ain't workin.

I walked up to see Black and his boys in the yard playin cards. Some guys rode by slowly reppin them crips. They all exchanged looks and threw up gang signs showin guns. 

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay." he gave me the waka flocka face then walked in the house as I followed.

"I need a job."

"No.... matta fact... Hell no."

"Black come on. I need this or imma be out on the streets with these otha hoes."

"No. I dont wanna see yo ass strippin."

"Would you rather see me homeless then?"

"Yes."

"Black!?"

"Ugghh... Ight.. but dont be doin nun but dancin.. thats it."

"I know I know."

"Be there at 12 tonight."

"Kay." I gave him a hug and walked back home.

"Hey brother." I said as I let Jordan in the house.

"So Third dead?"

"Yup"

"Damn man... So how we gotta plan his funeral?"

"Not technically, but just contribute money for his momma."

"Okay.. I can do that."

"Ace called and told me that Capo was out here with his boys so be safe."

"Okay.. I will." He got up, with his tall ass, I gave him a hug and he left out. It was about 10 so i took me a nap before I had to go home.

11:45

I got out of my 2015 Toyota Corolla and walked in the club. There were looks from strippers as I walked into Blacks office.

"You ready to dance?"

"Yeah."

"Good cause you go on in 15 minutes, go get dressed." Damn I just got here and they already want me on stage.

"Okay" I went to the bar and got 2 shots of liquor and went back to change. Hoes was muggin but im fine as hell, I would mug me too.

I put on the thong and bra set and did my hair. I took a deep breath before walking onto the stage. Pornstar by August Alsina- my baybeh- blasted through the club. I slowly walked around the pole and eyed the audience. One fine, lightskin man caught my eye. I werked and twerked until the song ended. There were whistles and cheers and money still goin when i walked off. A guy walked  on stage as the lights dimmed and picked up the money then put it in a bag. Black stopped me before I walked to the back.

"You got a private dance. Be careful" He said before turning  me in the direction of the private room. I walked into the room to see the same guy that was eying me earlier. His eyes were low and he was sippin on Ciroć. I started the track BeyoncexDance For You and began to roll my hips to the beat. I looked at him and he looked familiar. A lightskin version of Pancho. I gasped to myself to even think that could be Capo and I ain't my crew with me. As I got closer I got angry thinking about what Pancho did. I snapped out of my thought when I saw his lips movin.

"What you say baby?" I asked seductively.

"You wanna maekne some extra money tonight?"

"I cant baby, I'm sorry." I said as I grinded in his lap.

I got tired of slow grinding to the song so I changed it to Bands Will Make Her Dance by Juicy J.  I shook clapped and twerked my ass everywhere. I did a couple of tricks on the pole before I felt something press against the back of my head.

A gun.