15: It's Bad

"Why didnt yall tell me he would do this shit?" I asked the crew as I washed my face.

"We aint know. He always been respectful of women. I ont know whats wrong with him."

I got in the bed and cried myself to sleep. He mad it even worse by sending me text messages. First saying he loved me and he was sorry to saying I'm a bitch, fuck me, and I aint shit but a thot, and he just wanted me for some pussy. Damn right, which means, dont ever let my name come out off yo mouth again.

On The Plane

I knew it was gonna be hell because we have a private jet together.

"So what was that bullshit you pulled last night?" He asked as the plane took off. I sat in my seat, listening to my beats. I was in the middle of texting someone when he snatched my phone, threw it across the plane and took off my beats.

"I KNOW YO ASS HEARD ME TALKING TO YOU BITCH!"

"YEAH I HEARD YO ASS, BUT I AINT TRYNA HEAR IT. YOU NEED TO FIND YO MIND CAUSE YOU DONE OBVIOUSLY DONE LOST THAT BITCH. I SAVED YO ASS FROM HELL AND YOU REPAY ME LIKE THIS. NIGGA YOU BETTA GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!" I yelled back, getting in his face.

He put his hand around my neck and slammed me into the seat so hard that it reclined. He got on top of me and started to kiss on me.

"Get off me." I said, struggling and fighting to get him off me.

"Shut up." He said as he slapped me.

"Capo-- Stop." I said starting to scratch and punch him. He pulled his pants down, only enough to get his dick out. He put my hands above my head and got my shorts off. He slid in me roughly. I started to scream but he covered my mouth. He pleased himself as I still tried to fight and get him off me. He came and I just sat as he excused himself to the bathroom. I went into the 2nd one and cleaned myself off, praying to god I aint pregnant.

He came in behind me with a face that said sorry.

"I'm sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh, so now you're sorry. Get on somewhere." I said pushing his hands off and walking out.

"I know I can get a lil' off but I swear I dont mean it." He said as he pleaded with eyes of guilt.

"You need help." I said as the tears started to form. Once again, this has happened to me. The people I love use me and I'm stuck like a dumbass. This is why I stay away from love and relationships, this shit is wreckless.

"Imma get help, I promise." He said hugging me and started to cry himself. Part of me wants to leave, but the other half, still believes. Got a nigga over here on that Melanie Fiona shit.

In Compton, Black's house

"Wass- What the fuck happened to yo face?!" He asked, slightly angered.

"Nothing, I got into a fight."

"With who? King Kong?"

"No. Just, forget about it."

He lifted my face and touch my cheek. I flinched at the sudden pain rushing all over my body.

"Did he do this to you? Tell the thruth."

"No. How can you tell, I have on makeup."

"You have on makeup. Daijah, you dont wear makeup."

"Okay, just leave me alone, ight. Its my business. I just came to say thank you for the job in Mexico. Heres your half." I said handing him the money out my purse.

"Nah, you good." He said pushing the money away from himself.

"Okay." I said shoving it back into my purse. I aint gone beg you to take the money, you dont want it, okay. I will do something with it.

"Thank you, Black. I'll see you later." I said kissing his cheek then walking out.

Capo POV

"I was just at Black's house, thanking him for the job in Mexico." Day said walking past me and into the bathroom. She washed all the makeup off her face and I saw all the brusies I made. My heart sunk to the soles of my feet.

"Day, I need you to help me. I'm out of control, and we know this. I am so sorry and I swear that I love you and dont mean or want to hurt you. I thank you for staying with me, even though I'm doing this shit. Please, just help me."

"I will help you," she said walking over to me and looking me in my face. Her face just had a couple of stratch marks and her lip had a slight cut on it. "But we have to go to the doctor. I dont know whats wrong with you. It's like you went from a giant teddy bear that I wanted to hug and love all day to Chris Brown when Rihanna threw the stilletto at his head. Babe, we are gonna get through this. I have never said this to any man, but, I Love You, and I want to and will get you help."

"Okay." I said before kissing her. I guess this is the time to tell her. Since she coming home any minute now.

"I have to tell you two things."

"Okay, shoot."

"The doctors told me that I am bipolar and have anger issuse. The reason I've been acting like that is because I dont have my medicine and the doctors stopped prescribing them."

"So you knew you had a problem, and you didnt tell me about it."

"I didnt want that to scare you away and not wanna be around me, because I love you."

"Okay, whats the other thing?"

"Okay, so I have a-" I got cut off by the door bell.

Day POV

"How about we go meet her?" He asked with nervous look on his face. We walked downstairs to the door and I saw a white women and a little girl, about the age of 12 or 13. Okay so its not his wife. The white women is too old and the girl is wayy to young. Its not his daughter. He would have to get a girl pregnant at the age of 5. Just Nasty.