💛Intro

Hey hey!!

Sooo, season 2021 has started! For this book atleast haha.. I kinda skipped wintertesting because I had other plans, so for the book, it will start here!

If you're new here; welcome! This is part two of the F1 house, but I'm sure you'll be used to what is happening soon! And if you have time and do enjoy my writing skills (which are reaaallyyy low), then check out the other book 'f1 house [2020 season]' aswell!!

The ships in this book are:
Lewis x Sebastian (couple)
Carlos x Lando (couple)
Alexander x George (couple)
Lance x Esteban (couple)
Pierre x Charles (not together... yet)
Max x Daniel (hubbies to beee, but not together yet..)
Mick x Callum (newbies oop-)

I write from various POV's, but that will be clear as we keep going!

Aaaahhh and they also have two dogs named Enrico and Aimee because Lando has puppy eyes which... well... you can guess what happened. Oh and there is a mysterious guy following them around since halfway through last year. He's caused some serious drama, especially to Max. Maybe we'll find out who the intruder is this year..??

I started of really badly last season because I pretty much never wrote before and I didn't really have a story other than: '20 men that live together in one house'. I think I will start better and more logical now, since I and I think also the rest of my readers from the 2020 book will know all the relationships and roles in this house, it will start off better. But if you're new, you'll get used to it soon! :)

My mother language is Dutch, English is my second language so sorry if I make some grammar mistakes or mistakes in general. I can be really stupid sometimes too, hehe

Thank you for reading this, and I wish you all a happy and exciting 2021 season and a lot of fun reading this book! ❤️

Ideas are always welcome!!

Love you all!
Xx M🧡

Oh and if someone else has anything to add that I forgot to mention here, please let me know (bruh I'm the author this is so bad hahahhah)