💛7

RavenMistClearwaters Inspired me with this chapter! Big thanks <3 sequel to the Carlando drama last chapter. Hope you enjoy and get ready for some heavy angst. (B-but comfort+happy ending!! I suck for them T-T)

.•.•.•.•.
Everyone thought this was gonna be another usual day at the house, but events took a big turn.

It should have been a normal day at the house. It seemed like it was gonna be, with everyone casually having breakfast, some on the couch playing video games, others working out. It was ment to be a normal, chill day. But in this house, there is one thing very clear, and that is that chaos is always around the corner. So as you can guess, this day wasn't gonna be as normal as they thought it would be.

Seb was doing the dishes of breakfast together with Lewis, until a voice spoke up behind them. "Seb, Lewis," Lando stood in the doorway. The two turned around to face him, immediately getting worried at the frown on Lando's face. "I think something is wrong with Aimee.." he muttered a lot more quietly now, fideling with his fingers.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with her?" Lewis asked, putting the plate he was holding behind him. "She threw up this morning when I walked Enrico and her.. I thought nothing of it but she seemed to have put on a lot of weight compared to last week.." Lando explained, a worried frown on his face. Lewis and Seb eye each other, thinking exactly the same, before loud barking came from upstairs.

All three their eyes widen as they scramble upstairs in a rush. Aimee was laying on Lando's bed, exhausted from what Lando guessed would have been the walk they had? Seb eyed the dog closely, a frown on his face as he gently traced his fingers over her exposed belly. She made soft sounds as he did so, rolling on her back.

"Lando, I don't know if I'm 100 per cent sure" Lewis said slowly, looking at Seb, back at Aimee, and then turning his gaze to Lando. "But she might actually be pregnant" Lewis continued, caressing the dog's her head gently. He smiled as he heard both Lando and Seb gasp. Lando already started to create imaginations in his head, tons of cute little puppies running across the house.

Lando wanted to yell in excitement, but Lewis quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Maybe we should go to the vet before we make any conclusions" Seb explained, which Lando could understand. Lewis removed his hand and Lando squealed in excitement, but made sure to hold himself back from literally breaking out in a party.

"I'll grab the keys, Seb can you inform the rest of the guys we're taking Aimee for a check-up at the vet, and Lando can you make sure we can easily get Aimee along? I'm pretty sure we have the dog crate in the garage somewhere" Lewis said as the other two confirmed the plan with a nod. They headed down the stairs, Lewis heading to the coat rack to search in the pockets of his coat.

"Hey, me Lewis and Lando will be heading to the vet with Aimee. We'll be back soon" Seb said, leaning inside the living room while holding himself to the door frame. The other few that were on the couch turned around. "Is everything alright with her?" Charles asked, concern written on his face. "Yeah, just making sure she's still all good" Seb lied, giving Charles a smile before he turned back to the hallway to see Lewis with the keys in his hand, all ready.

A few seconds later, Lando walked inside through the back door with the dog crate. He quickly headed upstairs to get Aimee and put her in, along with her favourite blanket and toy. She seemed very tired, even more than a few minutes ago. Lando rubbed his hand over her head soothingly. "It will be okay, you'll be fine" Lando said with a soft smile.

"Bye!" Sebastian shouted, before the sound of the door closing rang through the house. Carlos, Charles, Max and Daniel were spread out over the couch. There wasn't anything out order, really. Playing FIFA on a relaxing, free day. Yeah, it should be to relax, but the glares across the room weren't that relaxing at all. Heavy tension kept growing in the room for almost 30 minutes on, created by two people in particular.