I heard shouting so i stepped out from my office to see what is happening and i saw two male employes argueing with a delivery man.

Delivery man
My name is jungkook. Now pay for the pizza.

Employe 1
We told them to send a pretty girl but they sent a man.

Employe 2
We are not paying you. G.E.T L.O.S...

Before he could complete, that jungkook guy landed a punch on his face as he fell down. Jungkook streched his arms and looked at the other one.

Employe 1
I will pay!!!

He said as he hurriedly paid and that jungkook guy left. I smirked and followed him ignoring all the greetings from the employe's.
When we were in the parking lot, i checked if no one is there and stepped infront of him as i removed his mask

Jungkook
Woah woah...take it easy lady!

Rosé
Jungkook?

Jungkook
Jeon jungkook...you?

Rosé
You dont know me?....i am CEO of this comapny....Park Chaeyoung aka Rosé

Jungkook
Oh...you better fire those two dumbasses. I gotta go....

Rosé
20,000 won....i offer you 20,000 won to be my fiance for 4 hrs.

Jungkook
20,000 won...oh my god!,...........you expected something like that? Tch, get aside!

Rosè
Ok lets keep money aside, i need your help...please.

Jungkook
Miss....which part of get aside you didnt understand?

Rosé
Please...just this once.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at me now i am so done with being polite. I, the CEO of the biggest company is Asia is pleading a delivery guy to date me for 4 hrs. Lets show him what i am.
I just took out my phone and took a photo of jungkook to Mrs.kim.

Jungkook
Did you just take my photo!? How dare yo...

I got a notification and saw that Mrs.kim sent me his background details.

Rosé
Jeong jungkook...24yrs old and has a brother named suga...suga? Isnt he the DJ in the same club jennie was last night?

I said as i looked at him. He panicked, seems like brother card is gonna work.

Rosé
You know the club your brother works at is owned by me?

Jungkook
Wh..what?

Rosè
Heard it right sweetie.

I said as i went close to him and put a mask on his face...no one should know my "fiance" before i introduce him myself.

Rosè
Anyways, i will give you a miss call
Text me on that number.

Jungkook
4 hrs and the....i dont know you and you dont know me. Get it?

Rosé
Hmmm

I said as i heard him sigh and i smilled before going back to my office. I again sat on the chair as a wiccked smioe formed on my face. Though i hate that jungkook guy's guts.....kinda lot.

Jennie's pov
I stayed home all day in most and i most of the time i was sleeping or listening to songs, that suga guy....was so charismatic. If we meet next time then i am not going to let him go.

Its aready night and just them i saw Rosé coming, she had a evil smile on her face.....bruh, she sure will do something wicked. I stood up as i went to my room and slept.
I woke up the next morning and first thing i did was eat breakfat then i got ready and worked on my new song, i havent yet decided the title but the lyrics are almost complete. I threw the pen on my bed as i couldnt think of anymore lines.

I sighed and took a deep breath to calm myself down, i looked at the clock and smilled, its lunch time. I took my lambo and went to starbucks for lunch then i went to a salon and got brown highlights done, i sat on a bench in a park as i played candy crush but after failing a level, i went shopping for grandpa's wedding.

Jennie
Ok, i am confused. I look hot in this black dress and this white dress suits me too.

Sales lady
Mam you should take the white one.
We usually dont wear black in marriages.

Jennie
But i really like the black on...you know what, pack them both!

I said as i clapped my hands one time and looked at the dresses one last time before going to the cash counter, i payed the bill and took my dresses.
I got home and got ready, i looked at the mirror and smilled. The jennie kim in you area gurls. I smilled and left for the wedding.

[This is the white dress that jennie wore for the wedding]