~2~

Rosé's pov
As jennie stepped out of my car and banged the door, i gasped as i trew my phone on the passenger seat and drove away. I entered the mansion as the maid greeted me but i ignored it and went straight to my room.

I threw my phone on the bed as grabbed my hair in frustation, i went to the balcony and looked at the moon. ''Look at the moon standing out in the darkness" this is what my dad used to tell me before he died.
I whipped the tears falling down my eyes as i slept without changing the clothes. Next morning i woke up as the sunrays were coming in through the window. I got up and got ready.

I grabbed my phone as i was walking down the stairs but stopped mid way.
Grandpa...what is he doing here?

Mr.park
Come here.

Rosé
I am getting late for office.

I said as i walked down the stairs and my eyes landed on jennie who was walking towards us and then sat down on a couch. I sighed as i looked at my watch.

Rosé
Not a minute more than 5.

I said as i sat down on a couch next to jennie and crossed my legs as i took out my phone from my pocket and set a reminder of 5 minutes.

Rosé
Starts now...

Mr.park
Tch....Rosseanne, i told you to take the news down about jennie.

Rosé
I didnt wanna do it but it was spoiling my reputation as well so...I told Mrs.kim to do it.

Mr.park
Jennie...why were you in the club?

Jennie
I was bored an..

Mr.park
BORED!? YOU WERE BORED SO YOU GOT DRUNK AND WERE STICKING TO GUYS!!!!

He shouted as i saw jennie smirk before she poked the inside of her cheek and spoke.

Jennie
Dont act like a real grandfather....you cant be one.

Mr.Park
You ungreatful brat!!!....Mr.kim!

He shouted as Namjoon oppa came and stood right next to him.

Mr.Park
Is the news down?

Namjoon
Yes, sanjangnim

Mr.Park
Good, talk to them about it. I am leaving.

Namjoon
Yes sir, as you wish.

He said as grandpa stood up and left,
I looked at my phone, only one minute is left.

Namjoon
Your grandpa is getting married.

Rosé
Again?

Namjoon
Yes...again

Rosè
I am not coming.

Namjoon
Jennie?

Jennie
Ofcourse...its that old rug's 3rf marriage...i ma come.

Namjoon
Rosé pleas...

Rosé
Time is up...five minutes are over.

I said as i stood up and smilled at namjoon who shook his head in dissappointment.

Namjoon
Take a step further and.....your credit cards will be freezed.

I raised an eyebrow as i saw jennie chucking. I threw a glare at namjoon and gritted my teeth before smilling.

Rosé
I will come....with my date.

With that i left. I drove to the office  building and went to my office.
I sat on my chair as i regretted what i said....bring a date, MY FOOT!

V͏S͏ [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara