𝑆𝐼𝑋

"Shoot, take a panaroma~"

Komori chokes on his bottle of water. "Did you just... Shoot what?" he asks, blinking rapidly as he wrinkles his nose which stings from choking.

"Shoot, take a panaroma," Sakusa replies, looking up from his piece of paper to look at his friend. "But that's-" "Kpop, I know. It's by I*ZONE. Atsumu made me listen to it," Sakusa says, looking down again at the blank piece of paper.

"Excuse me what? Atsumu? Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?" Komori asks. He slams the cafeteria table. "I need DETAILS."

Sakusa looks up to look at his friend. "Miya Atsumu is the blonde dude from the cafe-" "The HOT blonde dude from the cafe," Komori corrects, causing Sakusa to roll his eyes.

"And Miya Atsumu? He's one of the top setters. From Inarazaki High, right?" Komori asks.

Sakusa raises his brows. So Miya Atsumu plays volleyball?

"Yeah. And he texted me at 2am because he was bored. And then he just started advertising Kpop? Actually, he told me if I listened to Panaroma he'd shut up," Sakusa replies.

"And you actually did?" Komori asks in surprise. "Well yeah. I actually listened to their whole new album? And it's pretty good," Sakusa replies.

Komori stays silent before leaning in. "Kiyoomi, nod twice if you're being threatened by that Atsumu guy," he whispers.

Sakusa scowls before delivering a swift kick to Komori's leg. "He didn't."

Komori yelps before his look of pain warps into a look of mischief. "Why so defensive?" he teases. "I mean, Kpop's not bad! And I like Chaewon from I*ZONE. I liked Chaeyeon but then I prefer Chaewon so-" "Kiyoomi, date this Atsumu guy," Komori interrupts.

"What? Why in the hell would I?" Sakusa asks, his brows creasing.

"You like him, don't you?" Komori asks.

"No. I don't. Why would I like someone who texts be at flipping 2am?" Sakusa retorts, shaking his head. "But you replied," Komori replies, smirking as Sakusa frowns behind his mask.

"I don't like him," Sakusa repeats, more firmly this time. "Don't start getting any stupid ideas, Komori."

"It's not stupid! I mean, you like his smile!" Komori exclaims.

Sakusa lifts his index finger. "I do not indulge in any relationships just because of looks. That would be very superficial," he says, matter-of-factly.

Komori snorts. "Yes yes, Shakespeare. We get it."

Sakusa scowls, lowering his finger. "The point is, I do not like Miya Atsumu."

"If you date him, I'd totally approve. He likes Kpop, plays volleyball... wait, does he watch K-Drama?" Komori asks.

Sakusa raises his brows. "I don't know."

"If he does, I'll arrange your marriage," Komori says. "I don't like him!" Sakusa exclaims.

"I'll be your Best Man," Komori continues, causing Sakusa to groan.

"I want to die."

(°▽°)

Atsumu: omi omi!!

Atsumu: i see ur online :D

You: i am suddenly offline~

Atsumu: OMI >:0

You: you are one "omi omi" away from getting blocked

Atsumu: during a practice match?

Atsumu: btw, i play volleyball too

You: I MEANT THE BLOCKING PART AS A THREAT YOU DUMB SHIT

Atsumu: DIDNEJDBW

Atsumu: ITS CALLED ✨SARCASM✨

Atsumu: so, what do you think of izone?

You: ...

You: i like o sole mio. yuri's vocals are higher than my grades

Atsumu: KALAKAND

Atsumu: WELL HAVE U DECIDED WHO U LIKE?

You: it was tough but i decided on chaewon

Atsumu: ( ・∇・)

Atsumu: do you know what this means, omi??

You: i suddenly feel scared

Atsumu: KEJDJEBDHA

Atsumu: that means ur the chaewon to my eunbi <3

You: ...

You: what

Atsumu: we wizones ship chaewon and eunbi because theyre so JENDIEJS CUTE

You: i think i'll choose chaeyeon-

Atsumu: WIZONES SHIP CHAEYEON AND EUNBI BECAUSE THEYRE THE PARENTS OF THE GROUP DIENDIEJS OMI THERE IS NO ESCAPE

You: can i die

Atsumu: NO

Atsumu: CHAEWON OR CHAEYEON

You: chaewon

Atsumu: <3

You: </3

Atsumu: i felt that

You: good

A/N:

Not just me advertising izone KEJDJEB

But stan them <3