𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

Atsumu blinks rapidly as Sakusa holds his intense gaze at Atsumu. Did Sakusa just-

Young Atsumu would have laughed and said it was a good flirt, or young Atsumu would have even blushed and be flustered by Sakusa's comment. But the older Atsumu knows better than to take the compliment to heart.

So Atsumu, despite his racing heart and his flustered emotions, puts on a fake smile. "How sweet. I'm sure that whoever you're talking about is happy to hear that," Atsumu says, dipping his head slightly before looking away.

"I sure hope so," Sakusa says, dipping his head too.

Atsumu raises his brows. "What makes you think he isn't happy?" he asks. "He doesn't smile anymore," comes Sakusa's immediate reply. Atsumu stiffens. "I wonder why," he muses.

"I wonder too," Sakusa says.

Atsumu's brows crease. "Hm sure you do."

(`・ω・')

Atsumu rakes his hand through his hair as he walks into the Training Venue. It's 2am, and he couldn't sleep, especially now that he's retained contact with Sakusa.

He flips the switch of the Training Venue on. Practicing will wear him out.

"Tsumu?"

Atsumu jumps, and he turns to see Sakusa, gawking at him. "Kiyoomi," he says, before turning back towards the Equipment room. Sakusa's head lowers. He misses the nickname Atsumu used to call him.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Atsumu asks, stopping in the middle of the way towards the Equipment room.

"I couldn't sleep," Sakusa replies.

Atsumu looks down at the floor. So... they'll be practicing together? Sakusa won't be able to spike without a toss. But who cares? Sakusa can manage on his own; Atsumu should just mind his own business.

"Balls are here, by the way," Sakusa says, nodding to the discarded balls by the side of the net.

"I don't care," Atsumu snaps, stalking over to the balls.

The boys both stand far away from each other, each of them practicing their serves. Footsteps resound throughout the hall, and Atsumu glances back at Sakusa, who is stepping back to get ready for a jump serve.

Sakusa tosses the ball up into the air, running forward before his hand meets the ball, and the ball flies over to the other side of the court, complete with a loud smacking sound that echoes in the hall.

The ball lands within the court, and Sakusa nods in satisfaction. Atsumu watches at the dark-haired continously hits jump serves, and he can't help but admire the way sweat drips down Sakusa'a face. It made the dark-haired seem so-

Atsumu turns back to his own ball. He will not fall for Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Becuase he totally hasn't.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

A/n:
We all know Atsumu has already fallen. In fact, he's probably buried himself in his love for Sakusa.

Should I add more drama (O_O)