she shall regret

Frollos POV-

She then spoke
-'I will never be happy in a home of a narcissist , a thief , a Fat pig !
Nothing that he has said is true I am threatened each day . Do you see what he has even made me wear ?!
I will not tolerate being treated like this . Not because I am a gypsy but because I am a person'

Oh and then it is that my heart stopped.

My, my... Esmeralda you shock me by the day. Unfortunately for her this does not make a difference to my plans. Besides the fact that she will be even greatly punished.
And this time nothing will stop me.

This desire for her is growing stronger and stronger by the day. And I might have reached my limit today.
This gypsy will regret.

And then I finally rose and spoke.
-'Dear Parisians I assure you there is nothing to worry about. Me and my dear esmeralda have our terms put out. And while rules are followed no one will get hurt. No gypsy or parisian. Therefore I announce this event ceased as you all know I have many matters to attend to.'

The parisians looked back and fourth between each other but finally began shaking their heads in agreement and finally they all scattered.

My poor Esme was standing there with her beautiful emerald eyes turned to the ground.
She must be stupid to think she can ruin me. In public as well?

Like I said she surprises me by the day. It couldn't become more entertaining.
All I want to do is rip off the remains of any material covering her curves and take her. Punish her.
She's been far too naughty, there must be some discipline don't they say?

Esme's POV-

Well fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Yes I did genuinely think I could do something with that.

Wait

I just got publicly humiliated by this bustard and I..
Feel satisfied.

Oh this shit is weird.
I quickly ignore this thought but a knot forms in my stomach.
What will happen when we get back?