Corner

When Esmeralda woke up it was pretty dramatic . She woke up in a king size bed , with a white in patterns of flowers . She was still exhausted and was trying to remember what happened , then it hit her the thought was just scary .

And then she noticed Frollo in a dark corner , she saw his sharp eyes watching every movement like a hawk . Then he said
-"It's very late gypsy you missed breakfast."
Esmeralda didn't respond but looked at him with disgust .
He slowly emerged from the dark corner to reveal the same clothes he was wearing the day before and big bags beneath his eyes . Then a scary thought hit Esmeralda . Was he here all night just staring at me ?
-"What is it that you want from me to burn all of Paris down ?" She finally said after a long silence .
-"You have no idea"
He said with a smirk .
-"Are you hungry Esmeralda?" He said . When he said her name Esmeralda just wanted to throw up .
But before she could say anything a loud grown came from her stomach .
-"I shall take that as a yes "
Frollo said while coming a couple steps closer to her bed .
-"I'm not hungry"
He stopped .
-"I need to warn you Esmeralda every time you don't listen to my commands one gypsy will be tortured or worse "he exclaimed.
-"You wouldn't ..."
-"You don't know what I can and what do."