The "show"

By the time they have arrived the thick mist was much clearer .

Esmeralda was escorted by two tall guards each side to a stage with a tent on it. She was freezing and was slowly regretting ruining to dress into the tiniest pieces of fabric. But hell yes will it be worth it .

When they arrived to the stage Frollo was sitting in a huge chair while reading a book .
And many guards around him .

The two guards along side Esmeralda left the stage quietly and when the other guards noticed that she has arrived they all slowly existed behind the two guards.

Frollo didnt seen to notice any changes , he was really sucked into the book .

After about 2 minutes of Esmeralda staring at him with the most hated thoughts , he finally came back into reality when he heard a crowd slowly descending closer. They were coming for whatever Frollo has planned .

Then he turned and laid his eyes upon her.

Frollos pov-

She looked like an angel.
Her hair placed so perfectly ,
Her skin so smooth and tan,
Her eyes so emerald that you feel rich looking into them .

"I will be giving a speech. I need you to listen to it very carefully and when I call your name I will need you to come out from behind the curtain . Without your cloke."
I said while getting up from my chair .

She only said okay.
With a grin.

That's not right.
I looked at her in disbelief , she actually is obeying to what I'm saying ?

This is suspicious but even so I shall enjoy my time with that.

We stared into each others eyes for a couple moments . Then I heard a guard calling me onto stage .
Its time for the show .

---------------------------------------------------------
Moi ~
You guys
I did it
I updated
I'll try tomorrow ^.^