Busted!

you say yes and the morning comes, and a cup of hot coffee was waiting for you a the table, with a note... "come to the mall, and go to 'The Teddy Bear' making shop. ill be there, waiting for you"

you run to get ready so he won't wait too long for you to get there. 

" Perfect!", you say looking down at your phone because he sent you his exact location in the mall.

"hey over here!" someone whisper shouted to you in the bustling mall, you try looking over the pushy crowd, but no luck. then something grabs you and pulls you aside from the chaos.

namjoon ofc!

then he spins you around to the face of a shop, this was your favourite place to go when you were with taehyung. "imma make one for you!" he said sliding inside the doors.

"ok I'll make one for you too, " you also walk inside." but wut colour?"

"white!!" he says, "and you seem like a green-"

"yellow LMFAO!" you start laughing, namjoon sands there just looking at you, then you nudge him and he starts laughing too.

you've laughed with namjoon, more than taehyung.....

after you guys went to another shop, but this was icecream.

 he asks if you want to order first, "no-no you!"

he orders and then asked you again, " make it a large so was can share! ",  he looks down at you, he smiles with his dimples.

as you are walking out if the shop, you see jimin across from you, "hello ho-"

you stopped because taehyung was behind him. "surprise-" tae pulls a bundle of flowers and he looks at you and namjoon with his arms around your waist. you push out of namjoon's arm and run to taehyung.

 he turns around to leave.

 "plz I'm sorry, we are not even together!" you try you turn him around but he keeps walking.

you jump on his back, wrapping your arms tight around his shoulders, he stops and stands still in the middle of the mall's hall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry but I think this has turned into an RM (namjoon) ff more than a v (taehyung) ff LMFAO I'm so sorry, are going through this weird phase when he  (RM)was my bias Wrecker lmao I'm so sorry again. I Cross My Heart Hope To Die by the next chapter will be back on track to a v (taehyung) ff

And I'm sorry that I haven't been active on Wattpad often.

 lately, I just haven't been myself sorry. love you~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~