Misleading

previously:   It was all going well until he tried to kiss you. " Wait, Back-Up, I'm not in love with you. I don't even know how you got that thought in your head to think that, but you're wrong!!" You explained. " But I'm in love with you y/n!" He kissed you as the door swung open, and V was furious!

_____________________________________________________

"what the hell namjoon" you can see in Tae's eye that he wants to through fists, but he didn't want to scare you.

"what are you two doing?" he sits down

 "why?" Tae looks so sad...

" look I'm so sorry-" you try to speak, but namjoon kissed you in front of taehyung!

" you asshole!" You hit namjoon in the head, and he falls to the ground. 

"I told you that I was not a good idea for us to date!" shouted namjoon from the ground 

"its-"

"no!!" Tae shouts

"Woah!" stop you put your hands up to block Tae's second swing at Namjoon. It hit him in the stomach and then began to kick him. 

"No! Plz stop! He didn't do anything-!" 

" She is dying!" Namjoon shouts from the ground. 

well, he was not wrong...

He looks at you and walks up close to you, "why did you tell him something... that I didn't know?!"

you say nothing, he looks at you then namjoon, and back to you again. "WTF!! I thought you loved me!"

" Me telling someone something that you still don't know is not tell-" he raises his fist to hit you, but stops. "a-and he was wrong and w-we said," you look at namjoon on the floor... he looks so scared

 'what the hell! this is so wrong!' you think 

"plz stop or ill leave you!", you say hoping that stop this madness, but Taehyung stops in his tracks and turns to leave.

your heart just sinks...

you began hiting you. namjoon grabs him from behind, holding him back. not for long. he rages and pushed at namjoon's face getting out of his grip. he gets close and you take a swing at his face hoping to knock some scence into him.  

he stublse to th side shoked...

truns to you and looks you straigh in the eye as has he gives Namjoon a final kick knocking him out. "this is fine out now over relationship!" he pulls and wine bottel out of his pocket. 

*crask!*

 the last thing you rember, is knowing he was drinking before he came...