PKO!?!

-Y/n's P.O.V.-...

"IT'S NOT TKO!! IT'S PKO!!" This so-called PKO yelled. He had yellowish hazel eyes that had a little glow to them and he had a light blue bandana along with light blue wrist bands but overall nothing had changed! 

" Who the heck is that?!" I yelled in irritation.

" I-I can't explain it but- WHY IS THIS GUY HERE!?!" he softly said but, then randomly out of nowhere he wanted to state the fact that Swift was here.

" UHH, why do you care!?!" I yelled at him as he looked me in the eye acting brave.

" Because you're my fr- Girlfriend basically!" My eyes widened and I blushed madly, I bet you anything that Swift felt embarrassed.

" And when did I ever say that!?!" 

" Oh, baby~ you didn't have to say it! cause I already did." He said smirking at me and Swift.

" Well, you're too late!! I already asked her out!" Swift stated as he pulled me closed to him. PKO's face grew into a mad one but, then he grinned softly and he disappeared.

I looked all around but, no sign of him! Where the cob did he go!?!-

" Yoink!!" I felt that I was being lifted out of Swift's embrace and I was carried by PKO!! Bridal Style!!

" HEY!! put me down!!" I yelled as I was about to punch him but, he grabbed my hand like it was nothing.

" Calm down, I'm just stealing you." He smirked.

" More like kidnapping me" I scoffed.

"Hey!! put her down!" I heard Swift yell.

PKO rolled his eyes and put me down" Listen here loser... I wanna break your stupid bones and make you bleed for touching my girl but, sadly I can't do that cause Y/n would hate me and this dumb baby in my head won't let me!" he said. 

Who's he calling a dumb baby?

" I told you! I already asked her out!! right, Y/n?" he asked, I nervously stood there.

" Well... I was gonna sa-"  I was cut off.

" See!! she doesn't like you!!" PKO yelled.

" Hey! I didn't say that!!" I yelled at him for cutting me off.

" So what were you gonna say!?!" He asked as he got all in my face, I growled in anger.

" I was gonna say!- I was gonna say... I was gonna say no..." I softly said as I rubbed the back of my head.

" I'm sorry swift... but, I don-" I felt a pair of lips on mine and I quickly looked and seen Swift. I tried to pull away but, his hand was on the back of my head.

" HEY! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" I was pulled off and I saw PKO punching Swift in the face over and over again. I ran over to them and tried to pull PKO off of him but, he kept punching and I could see a little blood.

" STOP PKO!! you're hurting him!!-" 

" I-I think killed him..." My eyes widened and tears pricked my eyes. I backed away and turned my body forcibly and ran as fast as I could and didn't stop.

What kind of monster is he!! I mean I have stronger power than him and I haven't even killed anyone!! I'm not turning back!

" Y/n!! Stop running!!" I heard PKO yell. 

I finally came to a stop and hopped on a bus.

" Go!! hurry! take me somewhere far away from here!!" I pleaded and the bus driver nodded. 

" Next stop! Briarwood city!..." 

-TKO's P.O.V.-...

She's gone... there she goes off to another city! I hope she comes back by tonight...

I watched as the bus drove away and it started to rain, I started walking and I kept going I didn't know where I was going... I walked back to where that boy swift was but, I saw him trying to get back up.

" Stay away from me!!" He yelled slightly tripping, he stepped back as I kept walking closer. 

" I-I said stay back!!" I rolled my eyes and I grabbed him by his arm and forcibly put it around me.

" Come on idiot! I'm taking you to the hospital... she left..." He awkwardly started walking with me.

" Thank you I guess?" 

THIS BOOK IS SADLY COMING TO AN END!! 😭

Question Of The Freaking Day:

Do you like this book???: Put Answer In The Comments!