Chapter 3.5: ...What?

Y/N's Pov

I blinked and the world shifted. One moment, I'm in star's arms feeling intense pain; The next I'm laying in my bed with a fresh set of bandages all over me. Nikki was sitting in a chair, snoring softly. Her feet were propped on up on the bed as she slumped in the chair.

Sitting up reveals that Nikki and I are alone in my bedroom. Nikki had her shirt removed, so she's just in some booty shorts and a sports bra. She definitely got her mother's beauty, that's for sure. I feel the wraps, at the securing point is, her signature, a heart shaped sticker. She's an athlete as a hobbiest. While really good at sports, she doesn't want to ruin the games for herself by going pro.

I pick her up, gently and lay her in my bed, tucking her in. I checked the time: 12:45am. I sigh after brushing hair out of her face. Her shirt is in a clump on the floor, near my door, ruined from my blood. The door was slightly ajar, allowing soft music coming from the main hall to enter. Softly padding my way, I discover the other girls cuddled up on a blanket, snoring softly. The TV was playing the looping menu for The Princess Bride, hence the music. Boxes of pizza and kfc litter the kitchen.

I sigh and smile as the girls cuddle in their sleep. I gently pick them up and place them in some spare rooms. I only have a few rooms left over after it was finished. I hum along to the music of the menu while I clean up their little slumber party. Eating some of the food.

I sit at the bar leaning against it, back facing it. I smile at the sudden 180 my life has taken. deciding to make myself a drink, I make a lemonade that is weak on the lemon flavor, add a shot of lemoncello, and half shot of triple sec. It's a drink I call a Poolside daiquiri. I take a sip, thinking of how fast my life changed. Star changing into a human not two days ago, Mike going to jail, these girl's that don't seem to hate me, and the fact that they'd protect me. "It's hard to believe." I say to the empty, still air. I the another swig when I hear something.

Looking at the door, the noise's origin, I see two envelopes fall from the mail slot. Some soft scuffling can be heard as whoever left em, ran off. I sigh and disregard them, thinking it to be some more death threats; that is, when the perfume that each is coated with, starts to reach my nose. I sigh, the alcohol of the sweet beverage making me bold, I pick up the letters. They were anonymous, one colored light green and the other light blue. Just said sorry on the front of each in different handwriting.

I open the green one, using my pocket knife as a letter opener. Out fell a letter and an pic of our rival school's cheer captain fell out.

 Out fell a letter and an pic of our rival school's cheer captain fell out

She's in our rivals school's skimpy cheer outfit in the photo. Her name was written on this photo by hand.

The letter reads:
Dear Y/N,
I heard the rumors, and I don't believe them. when we saw you in the hallway, you looked defeated. Hopefully it gets better. We should meet at lunch sometime, I want to get to know ya.
Love,
Reivin
P.s. the letters are my sister's idea XD

The second letter had a photo of her twin sister, Luna, with it.

She was wearing a course 1 schoolgirl outfit from the anime the irregular at magic highschool

She was wearing a course 1 schoolgirl outfit from the anime the irregular at magic highschool. She's the head of the anime club.

Luna's letter reads:
Dear Y/N,
Thanks for taking out Mike, he was getting pretty forceful with his sexual harassment towards me, which surprised me since we didn't go to the same school, so you more than likely saved me. I hope to get to know you, so let's hang out~
Plus Ultra,
Luna <3

The letters both had their contact info. Surprised by their words I saved their numbers and sent them texts saying I'd be there, However I would have someone else with me, have to stick together. To which they agreed with. Seemingly surprised I texted them.

I take the letters with me and enter my room. Setting the letters on my desk gently and climb into bed with Nikki, cuddling her close to me. She cuddles close, her head buried in my chest, body firmly pressed against mine. She smiles as she settles, she didn't wake up in the slightest. The last thing I remember before loosing consciousness is her mumbling "I fucking love you... Bro~<3"

--------
AN
Sorry for the long wait for this short chapter. I've had writers block when it comes to this story.

Feel free to send suggestions or idea to me it ya get em and I just might use em. Tbh this book blows my mind in how popular it is.

It will be finished but it has a story to tell... Surprisingly... And it's gonna tell it. Just with more bare boobs. XD