Chapter 4: Fluff Made Flesh

I wake up groaning. I try to sit up when I notice that my body is weighed down. My left arm can't move, same with my legs. My right was holding my sis so I couldn't use it without disturbing her.

I took this time to reflect on how improbable the past couple days were. Either I'm the nameless main character of an erotica(true) or god is an idiot(also true but I resent that). But those are unlikely so I don't know what this feeling is.

Shit life or not, I'm kinda happy. And my sis seems to enjoy cuddling into me as she slept. Gently petting her, I continue to think about the events that transpired. It's kinda nuts.

Speaking of, her sleepy fidgets reminded me of the shark girl using me as a body pillow. I reflect on my sister and our family history.

This shark girl and her mom were still reeling from the shitshow of a man that was Nikki's dad. Then, for an inexplicable reason, she adopted me.

The door softly creaking open wakes me from my thoughts. Star peaks her head in. She looked like she cried a small bit. She seemed to miss me. She is wearing black thigh high stockings, and one of my highschool branded shirts drapes across her torso like a short dress.

She looks absolutely adorable. She lays besides me and snuggles close, her breasts pressed into me. Proving the only things she wore were that oversized Tshirt and those stockings. She mumbles something, thinking I was asleep, and pulls my arm around her as she snuggles up close. "My master first..."

I smile at that, technically it's true. I got star from an ex of mine before I was adopted. Deciding to let them be, I start to drift the in and out of sleep.

I next woke to the sun shining in. The digital clock on the night stand read 8:00am. I groan absentmindedly at the brightness of the ambient light. This wakes the sharp eared furry women that lay either side.

"You ok Y/N?"
"You ok master?"
They say in unison. I blink and chuckle at that. This, however, earns me a wince as something in me protests my laughter.

"I'm fine, just sore. You did a wonderful job ladies." And with that, Nikki helps me into the kitchen to cook, leaving Star to change.

The couch had an adorable sight. Yuna was there kneading a pillow subconsciously trying to replicate the soft warm wolf she was using as a body pillow before she escaped. The evidence clear as day.

Just as breakfast was ready star saunters out dressed in the shirt and stockings from last night as well as a pair of shorts. Safe to say, she felt confident. Star gently woke Yuna, promising food in exchange for the girl's consciousness.

She was adorable through and through. Nikki helped Yuna home, as well as a way to hang out with the new friend, leaving just star and I sitting on the couch.

I ponder for a moment before I speak. "Want a smoothie?" I ask in an attempt to mask my thoughts. After her eager nods I head into the kitchen to make them. As I think, I begin to make the smoothies. It's a creamy blend of blueberry, cherry, and banana.

As I grab the milk and vanilla froyo from the fridge, I ask "whatcha wanna do today, star?" She looks up from the couch.

"I don't know." She gets up and walks over to the counter, "What is there to do, y/n?" She sits down and watches me make the smoothies, eager.

"How about to the mall? It makes the most sense to grab the rest of your necessities since everything is right there." She flushes with embarrassment and nods. "Don't worry about the money, I'll handle that." I smirk as I think about the parts that's would be best for her computer.

Authors note: thank you for your patience.