Rebekah

Caroline's POV
         It has been two weeks, since we moved here. Everything is perfect. Stefan showed me all of his favorite spots in the city. This city is amazing. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my red dress, with my red heels. I walked to the kitchen, and Stefan was drinking coffee.

  I said, " Morning."

  He said, " Morning."

   I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. I poured some coffee into my cup, and took a sip. Stefan said, " So, what do you want to do, today?"

  I said, " I was thinking shopping."

  He groaned, and said, " Why?"

   I said, " Come on. You love shopping."

  He said, " Not with you, involved."

  I said, " Why's that?"

  He said, " You always buy a hundred things, and have a bunch of bags. The answer is no."

   I said, " Come on. Please, Stefan?"

   He sighed and said, " Fine."

  I smiled, and we drank our coffee.

   After we finished our coffee, I got my purse, and we headed out of the apartment. We went onto the street, and decided to window shop. We went into multiple shops, and bought a bunch of things.

  We were walking along the street, and Stefan said, " Are we done?"

   I said, " Shopping, yes. I just wanted to take a walk. You can go do whatever you want, I don't need your help, anymore."

  He smiled, and said, " Thank goodness. I will see you later, Care."

  I nodded, and he walked away. I walked all over the quarter, and it was awesome. I ate a couple beignets, and they are so good.

Stefan's POV
     I seen a familiar blonde, while we were walking. I seen the same blonde, while we were looking around the city, yesterday. I got away from Caroline, and went to where I seen the blonde. She was on the one street bench, and I went up behind her. I said, " Rebekah."

  I sat down beside her, and she said, " What do you want?"

   I said, " Why are you following me, and Care?"

  She said, " I haven't been following you."

  I said, " You're lying. What are you even doing in New Orleans?"

She said, " My family built this city, it's ours. What are you doing here?"

  I said, " Caroline and I wanted to get out of Mystic Falls. I told her about my time here, and she seemed to like the idea of moving here. So we did."

  She said, " I would've thought, that you hate me, after I turned Elena."

  I said, " Rebekah, I could never hate you. Not even after what you did to Elena. Yes she is my friend, but I don't feel anything for her."

  She said, " Oh, okay. Well, I should be going. Don't tell Caroline, you seen me."

  I nodded, and Rebekah sped away. I was glad, I seen her again. We were in love once, and I guess I never lost those feelings for her. I walked around the quarter a bit, and then went to the apartment.

Rebekah's POV
    I sped to the house. I went into the icing room, and Kathrine said, "You didn't?"

  I said, " What?"

She smirked and said, " You totally talked to Stefan."

  I said, " Why would you say that?"

She said, " You were smiling, when you came in. You never smile."

   I said, " Whatever."

  Elijah said, " You talked with Stefan?"

  I said, " He knew I was following him, and Caroline. He is very clever. We talked for a bit. Don't worry, he isn't going to tell Caroline."

   Elijah nodded, and I went to the garden. I walked around the garden.

Caroline's POV
     I finished walking around the quarter, and I went to the apartment. I went in, and Stefan was on the couch. I said, " Hey."

  He said, " Hey. I made popcorn."

  I said, " Alright. Let me put this stuff away, and get a shower."

  He nodded, and I went to my room. I put everything I got away, and then got a shower. After my shower, I put on my pjs, and went into the living room. I sat down beside Stefan and said, " What are we watching?"

  He said, " We are watching, ' Poltergeist.'"

   I said, " Why? You know I hate scary movies."

  He said, " Boo hoo! We watched girly movies, ever since we moved here. My turn to choose a movie."

  I sighed, and he turned on the movie. We ate popcorn, and watched the movie. I jumped each time, there was a scary part. I may be a vampire, but I still don't like scary movies.

   After the movies, we went to our rooms. I laid down, and looked at the picture on the bedside table. It was the one, that Klaus drew of me. I smiled, and went to sleep.