Story Time

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and put on my blue sundress, with my blue heels. I grabbed a blood bag out of my mini fridge and drank it. I went downstairs, and seen my mom. Today is Saturday, one of her days off.

She said, " Morning, sweetie. Where are you off to?"

I grabbed my purse and said, " I'm going to the boarding house. Stefan and Damon wanted to talk with Bonnie, Elena and I."

My mom said, "Be back for dinner. I wanted to take you for dinner."

I said, " Sorry, Mom. Tyler is taking me on a date, tonight. Rain check?"

My mom said, " Alright. Bye sweetie."

I said, " Bye, Mom."

She smiled and I walked out of the house. I got in my car, and started driving to the Salvatore's. 

   I arrived at the boarding house, and got out of my car. I went to the door, and walked in. It's not like I needed invited in, since Stefan and Damon are vampires.

    Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, and Elena were sitting on the couches, in the living room. Damon said, " Blondie! Finally show up."

I rolled my eyes, and sat down beside Bonnie. I said, " So, what takes about the Originals do you have?"

Stefan said, " Well, for starters is that they are a legendary Family. Originals are the most feared supernatural creatures. Once in 1903, I heard about them for the first time. I was sitting at a bar, and then another vampire comes, and we talk for a while. He tells me about how the Originals came and wiped out an entire village. They killed his family, and turned him."

Damon said, " I first heard about them in 1894. Ten years, after Stefan and I were turned. I was in Bulgaria, trying to find more about Kathrine, at the time."

Elena said, " Shocker! You were obsessed with her!"

Damon said, " That was before I found out she wasn't dead. Anyway, there was this weird fellow, there at Kathrines house, that she grew up in. He told me about what happened in 1492. Klaus had come and killed all of the family that lived there, meaning Kathrines family."

  Bonnie said, " Who's Klaus?"

   Stefan said, " Klaus is the oldest Original. The other Originals are basically weaker than him, and younger. Klaus is the most legendary Original, and Supernatural Creature. He killed an entire kingdom."

I said, " Okay. So they are deadly, vicious, and cruel. What's the big deal?"

  Damon said, " The big deal, Barbie, is they are the oldest vampires in history, and decided to settle down in a small town. There has to be a reason as to why they came here. They had to come here for a reason."

    Elena said, " How would we find out why they are here?"

    They all looked at me. I said, " What?"

    Stefan said, " You could help find the reason why they are here."

   I said, " How? I am just a baby vampire."

    Damon said, " Blondie, you are a living, breathing care bear. You are all friendly, and happy. Rebekah is a cheerleader, right?"

   I nodded, and he said, " Be her friend. She should open up to you, care bear."

    I sighed, and said, " Fine. I have to get going."

  Stefan said, " Why?"

   I said, " I have two hours, before Tyler goes to pick me up, for our date."

  Damon said, " You are still with that one?"

  I said, " What's so wrong with Tyler?"

  Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan didn't answer. Damon said, " He is an arrogant, prick. He isn't good for you, Barbie. All he wants you for is arm candy. You need to choose, someone better."

  I rolled my eyes, and walked out to the house. I got in my car, and drove to my house. I got out of my car, and went inside. My mom was in the kitchen.

   She said, " Hey, Caroline."

  I said, " Hi, Mom."

  My mom looked at me, and said, " Whats wrong, sweetie?"

   I sighed and said, " Whats so wrong with me being with Tyler? Damon, Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan think that he just wants me for arm candy."

   My mom sighed, and said, " I think Tyler is a bit too much of a kid. You are beautiful, and are immortal. Sooner or later, you will grow out of Tyler acting like a kid, and move on. If you choose to stay with him, then it's your choice. I just don't want you to get hurt."

   I said, " I won't, Mom. I have to get ready for my date."

She nodded, and I went upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and put on my strapless red dress, with my black leather jacket, and my black heels. I curled my hair, and put some eyeliner, and mascara on. I heard someone knocking on the front door.

  I grabbed my purse, and went downstairs to the front door. My mom was in the living room, she said, " Have fun, sweetie. Don't stay out too late."

   I smiled, and said, " I will Mom."

   She nodded, and I opened the front door. Tyler said, " You look hot."

   I smiled, and we walked down the pathway, to his car. We got in, and he drove us to this nice restaurant. We got out of the car, and went inside. We got seated, and ordered our food.

  Once our food came, We talked, and ate.

    After dinner, we went back to his car, and got in. He then drove us to my house. Tyler said, " I got new chains that should be stronger, than the older ones."

   I said, " Got it. I had a nice time, Tyler."

  We parked, and Tyler said, " I did too, Care. I love you."

   I said, " I love you, Ty."

   I kissed his lips, and then got out of his car. I went inside, and my mom was still in the living room.

  She said, " How was it?"

  I said, " It was good. He took me to a restaurant. We talked, and ate."

  She said, " Nothing else?"

  I said, " No, Mom. Goodnight."

  She said, " Goodnight, Caroline."

   I shook my head, and went to my room. I changed into my pjs, and went to sleep.