New Girl

Caroline's POV
      I woke up, and put on my blue sun dress with my tan wedges. I opened the mini fridge in my room, and got a blood bag, and drank it. My mom got me the fridge for the blood bags, so no one sees it, when someone is over. I went downstairs, and my mom already left for work.

   I grabbed my bag, and went outside of the house. I went to my blue jeep, and got it. I drove to school. New year.

    I parked and got out of my car. I seen Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Matt and Tyler by a table. I went over, and Tyler kissed me. We have been dating for 5 months, since he triggered his curse, he is a werewolf.

     Elena said, " Care, How are you?"

   My dad had died 7 months ago. I said, " I'm fine. Let's make this year the best of all."

   Matt groaned and I said, " Matt, its out last year in high school. We have to make it better than the other years!"

    I smiled. Bonnie said, " Cares right. This is going to be the best year. No more Supernatural disturbances in the last 2 months, so we are good."

   Everyone nodded. We went into the school and went to our history class, with Alaric Saltzman. He is Damon's Friend, and also is a Vampire Hunter. Damon is Stefan's older brother. Damon, and Stefan are both Vampires.

   They were turned by Kathrine Pierce. Katherine also smothered me with a pillow, so I died, but came back a Vampire cause of Damon's blood in my system.

After my first 3 classes, I went to lunch. Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Matt, and Tyler were sitting at a table. I walked over with my tray and sat down, beside Tyler. He kissed my cheek.

     Elena said, " You two are gross. We are trying to eat."

   I said, " Well, at least I know who I like, and you are here trying to decide between brothers. Choose one."

  Elena huffed and said, " I Love Stefan. We already talked and we are staying friends."

   I said, " So you are choosing, Damon?"

   She said, " No. I am choosing me, right now. I'm not dealing with boys."

    I ate a French fry off of my plate. I looked and behind Bonnie. There was a black jaguar in the parking lot. Out of the car came a blonde haired girl, wearing Prada, and a brown haired guy, that was handsome. They walked towards the school, and the person in the driver's seat drove away, I didn't see their face or anything. I only seen the other two, that came out of the car.

    Matt said, " Who are they?"

   Bonnie said, " They must be new students."

    Every student here was staring at the new students. Eventually, they went into the school.

    Elena said, " How can that girl afford those clothes?"

     I said, " I don't know, but she knows great style."

    Stefan was practically drooling over the girl. I said, " Earth to Stefan!"

   He shook his head and said, " What?"

   Tyler said, " I gotta go, football practice. Coming Matt?"

  Matt said, " Yeah."

   Tyler pecked my lips, and Left with Matt.

Stefan said, " Did I miss something?"

   Bonnie said, " You were drooling over the new girl."