142) Merry F*ck You (4) 2/2

I think I'ma switch between 1st and 3rd person. :) I kinda miss writing in 1st person. 🖤

Please ignore any and all mistakes

•••••
Corinne/Xavier. | continued

Corrine felt someone tapping her shoulder startling her out of her sleep, she felt hot as hell. She squinted her eyes and looked up to see one of the flight attendants, she was telling her that they've arrived. The snores near her ear startled her again as she looked over, seeing Xaviers big head laying on her shoulder, he was knocked out. All the heat she was feeling was definitely radiating off his body. Being this close to him felt weird, but it didn't at the same time.

Feeling somewhat awake she reached over and patted Xaviers leg, causing him to jump up and scrunch his face up. His eyes were damn near closed and red.

"Wassup?"

"We're here, let's go." She said, getting up. She reached down between their legs and picked her purse up and yawned. He looked around seeing all the people exiting the plane confused. He ain't even remember falling asleep.

"Well damn iight." He mumbled, getting up slowly and stretching. He was too damn tall to have to sit like that for 4 hours. Cori pulled his shirt down that lifted slightly exposing his lower abdomen. He straightened back up and looked down at her smiling.

"Thanks princess."

She rolled her eyes and pulled her Cartier glasses out of her purse, putting them on. "Your welcome, come on I'm sure Carlton is waiting for us."

Xavier grabbed his Gucci book bag and made a face. "Carlton? Who the hell is that."

"One of my family's drivers, he's super cool."

After making sure they ain't leave anything he followed her off the plane and they made their way to collect their bags. He instantly noticed how eyes were on them. Corinne Michelson easily stood out in Georgia and he stood out like a hawk next to her. People were taking pictures and everything, not even trying to hide it.

Not really caring for the attention, he reached down and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers together. She looked up at him seeing he had his usual mean mug on his face.

She laughed. "The show's started huh?"

He looked down at her and smirked softly. "The show started when you sent that money princess. Now why you ain't warn me about all this attention? A nigga gone end up on the news ain't he?"

Corinne ignored his question as she peeped the gold grill on his bottom teeth. She raised her eyebrow, wondering why she ain't notice it before. "That's been there the whole time?"