90) Living Kings (3) 2/2

Ahhh we back.

Please ignore any and all mistakes.

•••••
Ayden CONT.

Entering the dorm room behind Ayden, Josiah closed and locked the door and headed straight to his bed and fell on it, covering his face.

"This shit damn near getting annoying."

Ayden laughed and sat on his bed, looking at his dumb brother. "Stop pouting and talk to me man, tell me what's on yo mind."

"Jamera really mad at me, and we agreed to not get mad. Like how can you say you cool with playing the game, then get mad when we play! If she had to kiss Ray I would have not tripped whatsoever."

Ayden made a face. "You really believed that shit? You already know Nima and Jamera already lowkey don't like each other, and soon as you spinned on her it was wraps."

He sat up quickly. "Nah that's some bullshit cause how the fuck that shit really land on Nima. Like come on."

Ayden busted out laughing. "Nah I said the same shit! You ain't have no type of luck man, soon as it landed on Nima I knew you was a dead man walking."

"And that's not fair, like I don't like Nima like that. I don't even talk to that girl for real!"

"I know man and Jamera knows it too, just give her a lil space and hopefully she'll calm down. Y'all biggest problem right now is communication. That's the issue with high school sweethearts, y'all so tied into each other y'all ain't focusing on y'all selves."

"Space?" Josiahs face scrunched up. "Fuck she need space for? I ain't do nothing wrong."

"You ain't getting the point jit." Ayden mugged his brother. "Sex can't solve all y'all problems, y'all need to give each other space and come back together and talk that shit out. You know y'all been getting into more arguments than y'all ever have, and every time y'all mad y'all just fuck till y'all content enough to move on. That ain't it man."

Josiah mugged him back. "How you a hoe but give good relationship advice?"

Ayden snorted. "Shut the fuck up."

"I'm dead ass man. You ain't ready to taste the relationship life?"

Ayden frowned up slightly and shrugged his shoulders. "I ain't been interested in a girl that heavy yet. Every female I fuck with-just appeals to me sexually."

"You don't like Bri?"

Ayden shook his head no. "Bri the female version of me I couldn't date her cause we would just bump heads, but fucking her is A1."

"What about Sunny?"

Ayden paused and crossed his arms, thinking. "Hmm. I mean it's pending still, cause ever since that day in KD crib, I can't get shorty out of my mind. No cap. But I know that don't mean I wanna settle or nothing, I just wanna taste."

Josiah shook his head. "A taste? Man don't you think you've been tasting enough?" He asked, chuckling.

"Nah." Ayden smirked, rubbing his chin hair. "But I'm being good man, I'm being respectful. I just wanna lay with her, she got a nice ass soft plump body. I damn near just wanna cuddle."

Josiah busted out laughing. "Yeah hell nah, I need to gone and get my baby un mad at me, cause I refuse to end up like you."

Ayden gasped a little. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"My nigga you scared of commitment." Josiah told him truthfully.

"I am not." Ayden immediately got defensive.