Chapter 18

~In Volcano Rock City...~

Barb was in the back of the stage that she used for her rock concert to turn all the trolls into rock zombies. Riff and Carol came over with her guitar.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea Barb?" Riff asked while giving Barb her guitar.

"Yep, it's the only way to completely get rid of the strings once and for all," Barb said. "After all, I started this so now I am going to end this."

Barb grabbed her guitar and tuned it.

"How cheesy," Carol said.

Barb panicked from Carol saying that.
"N-no it isn't I'm just maturing, you know."

"Oh no I meant my cheese can," Carol squirted more cheese in her mouth. "But that segment was cheesy too."

Barb rolls her eyes. She then goes outside to great the tribe members. She then looked around and saw that not so many other trolls were in the audience.

"When I said to bring them over I meant everyone," Barb said.

"Look, did you just forget about the concert that we had a few days ago?" Delta asked.

"Yeah, some of them are tired," Trollex added. "They need to just chill for a bit."

"Alright alright!" Barb exclaimed. "I guess that this will due anyway. As long as we have all the tri-... Poppy isn't here yet with her crew isn't she?"

Everyone looked around and spoke their heads no.

"Okay then. I guess we wait," Barb crossed her arms.

The snack pack were on their hot air ballon watching the whole thing going on. Poppy saw the tribe members on the rock stage and also notices Barb's guitar in her hands. Poppy put two and two together and knew what Barb was up to.

"What's she doing?" Whispered Branch.

"I think she's trying to use the guitar and assuming the guitar pick is also with her then...I think that she is trying to get rid of all of our power," Poppy explained.

"How does she even know what's she's doing?" Smidge asked.

"She doesn't," Poppy said.

"And you do?" Branch asked.

"Oh no, absolutely not," Poppy said. "But what I do know is that we need to except that the the strings are apart of us how, but it doesn't have to define or divide us."

Everyone looked at each other.

"We have to stop her," Poppy said. "Are you guys with me?"

Branch walked to her.
"Sure."

Poppy smiled.

"I am too," Biggie said.

"So are we," Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond said while fist bumping.

"And me!" Cooper said.

"Us too," the Fashion Twins said together.

"Always with you girl," Legsly bounced up and down.

"And we will never leave," Smidge added.

"Never did, never will," DJ also added.

"So how do we stop her?" Branch asked.