chapter 13

NOTICE

i will change what i had written before instead of starting on the second kung fu panda movie i thought about starting with the first but don't worry i already thought of an excuse to make it happen and that warning i sent will be erased when i release this chapter a good day everyone and hope you are well and happy christmas late.

3 person pov

Goku and tien were currently in the trained space until they reached namek  sir kaioh told them that there was a very powerful being on the planet called Freeza lord kaioh clearly said to stay away from him but Goku would not give up on his friends so easily .

Goku advanced towards the tien with the intention of attacking him by punching him and defending himself and kicking Goku who jumped back doing some somersaults.

Goku smiled at his friend when he saw how strong tien got and he is also still confused by how little time he got really strong and so Goku said.

"tien that attack that you used on me is the one that is still in development?" goku asked.

Tien nodded and said.

"yes i wanted to save that attack but you forced me to use it" tien said.

Goku was incredulous because how a developing attack caused so much damage.

But another question came into Goku's mind.

"how did you get strong so fast?" goku asked.

Tien smiled and said.

"you need to do sit-ups, squats and drink lots of juice" tien said proudly.

A drop of sweat fell from Goku's head after that.

"you're not going to tell me, are you?" Goku said a little disappointed.

"Nope" tien said.

Goku breathed a defeat sigh and became serious doing his fighting pose.

"Remember tien we only have six days to reach namek we must train as much as possible" goku said

Tien nodded and he also did his fighting pose.

After looking at each other for a few seconds, they ran towards each other.

Tien punched Goku which he deflected and gave a knee that tien deflected then tien kicked Goku's legs off balance but when Goku was going to fall he put his hands on the ground and kicked tien in his belly making him move. shrink a little after that Goku jumped back slightly.

Tien was no longer in pain so he snapped his neck with a smile and said.

"May come"

Then Goku ran to tien and then they hit their fists together making a light wave caused by the impact.

Goku smiled at tien who also smiled.

Six days later

It was only a few minutes before the ship arrived in namek and Goku and tien were waiting at the door.

"So we're finally here," Goku said.

"Nervous?" Tien said with a slight mocking tone.

Goku smiled and said.

"To be honest, I am very calm with the whole situation, even with all these powers that I am feeling especially Frieza's if it is really him" Goku said.

"Mr kaioh said that Freeza is an evil being with extreme power so it can only be him" .tien said

"You are right to-"