•6•

I sit in class, putting my notes away and packing up my things for the day. I genuinely had a good day today, which I really wasn't expecting. Maybe all of this will surprise me, maybe I'll be happier without him in my life.
My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I pull it out to see I have a text from Harry.
Harry: meet me outside of the humanities building?
Hmm, I wonder why.
Eliana: be right there!
I pull my school bag strap over my shoulder, and walk outside towards the humanities building. Although I haven't spoken to Harry much, I quite like him. It's hard to believe he's actually related to Tom though, they're so different.
I see him standing by himself, and shoot him a smile as I reach him.
"Hey." I greet.
"So.. I have a huge favor to ask." He says.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I have this project that I have to do where we photograph someone and capture three different moods or whatever so I was wondering if maybe.. you would want to be my model?" He questions.
I don't know about that... photos of me that will be showed to an entire class? Well.. the last photos he took were good, so I doubt these will turn out bad. He needs the help..
"Alright, I'll do it." I agree.
"Yes! Thank you- you're an Angel." He says.
___
After headed home and changing into something a little more photo worthy, I head to the Holland house to meet up with Harry. Apparently him and his brother have a house together. Of course Tom doesn't live there though, he lives with haz across town. He probably thinks he's too cool to live with family. Or he can't because of all the crazy shit he does that he probably hides from them.
I pull up to the house, and take in it's beauty. Their family must have quite a bit of money because I can't imagine two broke college students have a place this nice on their own.
Getting out of the car and walking towards the front door, I see another car pull up and probably my least favorite person getting out.
"You've got to be kidding." I groan to myself.
"Can't stay away can you princess?" Tom grins as he walks up to me.
"I'm not here for you. I'm here for Harry." I roll my eyes.
"Now tell me- what does my brother do that draws you in?" He asks in amusement.
"Is this about the other day when I said you couldn't pull me?" I laugh.
"No, but I could and we both know it." He says.
"Tom, I mean this in the kindest way possible." I start. "I would never like you like that. In a million years. Ever."
"That's alright, the feeling is mutual." He says, opening the front door for me.
"Perfect." I mutter.
"Harry your girlfriend is here!" Tom calls loudly and I shoot him a glare.
Harry walks out to the entry way, giving me a wide smile as he pushes his curly hair out of his face.
"You- you look really nice." He says.
"Thanks." I smile.
Tom let's out a small laugh, walking past us and into the living room. Oh how id love if he wasn't here, he's so obnoxious and annoying, he gets under my skin in a way no one else can.
"I just need to grab my camera and stuff." Harry says, leading me down a hallway and through a door to what I'm guessing is his bedroom. It's quite tidy, and definitely shows his clean cut personality. Something sitting on his dresser catches my eye as he picks up the camera that's sitting on the bed. I lean over, looking at the photos. They're of me from the other night.
"You printed out my photos?" I ask and his eyes shoot over, and he quickly gathers the photos.
"Y- yeah well, I print out all of my photography." He shrugs.
"Oh, where is it?" I ask.
"It's put away- anyways." He starts. "Let's go get those photos."
He quickly walks out of the room and as I go out behind him, we run into another guy who I am assuming is his twin brother. He looks between us, a suspicious look in his eyes.
"You must be Eliana." He questions and I nod.
"That's me." I smile. "And you are?"
"Sam, it's nice to meet you." He says. "Harrys been telling me so much about you-"
"Alright we're gonna go." Harry says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from his brother, who lets out an amused chuckle.
"So you've been talking about me?" I tease.
Harrys cheeks turn a bright shade of pink, and he avoids eye contact. He's really shy.. even more than I am.
"I mean- I was just looking at your Instagram to follow you and he came up behind me to talk about it is all." He explains.
We get outside, and he gets his camera ready to take some photos.
"So I don't really know how to model or anything.." I say, not knowing if I will be able to meet his expectations.
"I didn't pick you to model." He shakes his head. "I picked you because you're naturally beautiful."
I don't know why, but his words bring a warm sensation to my chest, and a smile to my face. When he calls me beautiful, it sounds so genuine. Like he truly means it.
•Toms Pov•
Sam walks into the room, sitting down across from me. I see Harry and Eliana outside taking photos, she doesn't seem like the type to want her pictures taken, so I can only assume that it's just to spend time with him.
"So Harry's in love." Sam laughs.
"Shes way out of his league." I mutter and he lifts his brow.
"Harry is probably the best of us all, how is she out of his league?" He asks.
"She's smart, and good hearted, and quite honestly she's perfect." I say.
He laughs, and I lift my eyes to look at him. The fuck is his problem?
"Mate.. you've got a thing for her?" He asks.
"What?! No!" I exclaim.
Why would he even think that?
"You're getting pretty defensive." He states.
"Yeah because that's hilarious that you'd think I'd like someone like her." I laugh.
"And what's so wrong with her?" He asks. 
"She's too nice, and she always holds the door for everyone, and she likes Jesus! A lot!" I explain and he cracks up at me. I widen my eyes at him, not understanding what is so funny about this.
"Tom, none of those are bad things. I think you're just freaked out that you like someone who's not a raging bitch like Meghan." He shakes his head, and gets up to leave the room.
He's absolutely ridiculous. There's no way in hell that I'd like Eliana. Yeah maybe I'd be down to fuck her but that's it. She's too much of a good girl, being around her is exhausting.
The door opens, and harry jogs back to his room while Eliana stands awkwardly in front of me.
"Harrys just grabbing his extra camera battery." She informs me.
"Okay." I say, still looking at my phone.
"You're playing the other night.. it was beautiful." She comments and I set my phone down, looking up to her.
"I'm alright." I shrug.
"No Tom you are not alright- you are amazing. I could have listened to that all night." She says.
How does she go from being irritated with me to complimenting me so quickly? This is exactly what I mean when I say she's too nice.
"Do you ever perform or anything?" She asks.
"No. Absolutely not." I shake my head.
"Well.. not that my opinion means anything to you, but I think everyone should get to hear your talent." She smiles, and Harry comes back out, taking her outside once again to finish his photo shoot.