•37•

We finish the movie, and at this point everyone is pretty drunk, and Tom is very drunk. Good thing I stayed sober because he will definitely need me to take care of him tonight.
I was worried how he would act, especially with the attitude he had earlier, but weirdly enough he's just fine. In fact he's super cute drunk, he just wants to snuggle and be a big teddy bear.
I watch as Haz turns on jazz music, and puts his hand out to Tom.
"Let's show these bitches how it's done." He says.
"I'm drunk but not drunk enough for that." Tom mumbles, resting his head in my lap.
"That's it." Haz groans, and starts to take his pants off. Why does he always take his pants off when he's drunk?! Seriously what is it with this guy! Apparently Haz and I have tons of fun when we get drunk together, too bad I barely can remember it.
He grabs Toms phone, and heads towards the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" I call.
"Oh you'll see!" He announces, and slams the bathroom door.
"We should get going, our Uber is here." April says, standing to her feet. "Come on Gianna."
Gianna struggles to stand, obviously the drunkest of us all. She stumbles a bit, and walks over to the sofa, sitting next to me and leaning over to tell me something.
"If Tommy boy gives you any trouble- and I mean any trouble at all, you call us."
"Oh, okay thank you." I giggle, and April puts Giannas arm over her shoulder, helping her up.
"You don't always have to get so drunk." April scolds.
They sound a lot like Tom and i when I get drunk with Haz.
"Bye guys! Thank you for coming!" I smile.
"Thank you for the tequila!" Gianna waves as they walk out.
"Mum won't be very pleased to see we're hung over tomorrow." Tom says to Sam.
"As if she'll notice, she will be too busy making sure everything is perfect." Sam says.
Haz walks back out of the bathroom, handing Tom his phone back. I grab it, and use Toms thumb print to unlock it. A loud scream escapes my mouth as the phone drops out of my hands. Haz laughs loudly, and Tom grabs the phone to see. I'm officially traumatized for the rest of my life because Haz is my best friend and I did not need to see that.
"What is it?" Tuwaine asks.
"My girlfriend just saw Harrison's dick." Tom says plainly.
He sits up, and I avoid even looking at Haz because I quite literally have that picture burned into my brain. He is gonna really regret that when he's sober.
"What are you trying to do? Are you trying to fuck my girlfriend Haz?" Tom questions. "Got a thing for virgin girls?"
"Wow really Tom?.." I mutter in annoyance. That wasn't his information to share with the rest of the group, even if it is obvious. I knew he was going to say or do something stupid when he got drunk, I was just waiting for the shoe to drop.
"It's okay I've got a thing for virgin girls too." He says. "Maybe that's why I like her so much, who knows."
I scoff, and stand to my feet. That was too far.
"Screw you Tom." I say, and walk back to my room, slamming the door.
He can be such an asshole sometimes! How can he just say something like that in front of our friends? It's screwed up.
When we're alone it's all hearts and teddy bears, then when we're around everyone else he's heartless and doesn't think before he talks. How am I supposed to know that hes not just into me because of some weird virginity fetish when he says stuff like that? I know he can't control the stuff that comes out of his mouth sometimes, but it's still upsetting. I can know the truth, I can know that he loves me, but comments like that still make me question all of it.
•Toms Pov•
I've messed up.. I just don't think about what I'm saying when I'm drunk. I practically just told my girl that I'm only attracted to her because of her virginity and that's not true at all.. I couldn't care less about that.
"I fucking suck at this." I mutter.
"How in the hell did she pick you over Harry?" Sam asks.
"I'm starting to wonder that myself.." I sigh.
"I think we should go, and you should fix that because shes pissed." Tuwaine says.
I reach for the bottle of alcohol, but Sam snatches it away quickly.
"You don't need this. Go talk to Eliana."
The guys call an Uber and leave, and I nervously walk down the hall to Elianas room. I open the door, and see shes laying down with her eyes closed. She's definitely not asleep yet.. she's pretending. I climb into bed next to her, scooting closely to her back and pull her into my chest. I love the feeling of her body resting against mine, I could hold her for ages and feel content because she is my happy place.
"I'm sorry my love.." I say, kissing her temple.
She still pretends to be asleep, but the way her eyes twitch slightly tells me she's hearing every word I say, so I keep going.
"I love you, and not because of some stupid innocence kink." I say. "I love you because you have such a great sense of humor, you're quirky and silly, you have such a good heart- even when I'm feeling my worst you manage to make me feel like everything is okay. And your beauty.. god when you smile I feel like my entire world lights up."
I notice the corner of her mouth curve up slightly, and I press a kiss to it. Her smile is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
"You are my whole entire universe Eliana, how can I prove that to you?" I ask.
I still get no interaction from her, so I move to roll her on her back, hovering over her and kiss her lips softly.
"Wanna marry me?" I ask, and her eyes shoot open instantly, finally giving me what I want.
"Tom you freaking drunk psychopath! Don't ask me that!" She exclaims and I laugh.
"Ah there's my pretty girl." I smile. "Did what I had to do to get you to talk to me."
"And had I said yes?" She questions with amusement.
"Well shit I guess we'd be having a wedding then." I laugh.
I pet her hair, appreciating what I have been blessed with. A perfect girl, who is way out of my league, who has straightened me up and shown me there is actually something worth living for. And see, had she said yes in this drunken moment of stupidity, I wouldn't have regretted it in the morning. Who would? The world gives you so much shit that when that one little beam of light shines through, you have to hold on to it for dear life. She is my light, and I'm going to hold on to her for as long as I possibly can- and in a perfect world? That's forever.

A/N: only one chapter a day now (unless I binge write) because college has started again.  I hope you guys are enjoying the story🥺