Take a deep breath

Magsimula sa umpisa

I can practically hearing her mental wheels turning.

'Where are you at?'

I look around and I find something coming down the wall. Water. Fresh water.

'Somewhere beside water. It's hot in the cell but I can't tell if it is natural or they set the temperature. I sense the sun is at its peak right now. I'm sorry if that isnt enough to go off of.'

She is silent for a minute. Thinking.

' I know where you are.'

Her voice is clearly strained. How does she know where I am? I'm about to ask but she shuts off the mind link.

I hear a door open and I immediately perk up.

In walks the guy who is trying to take away my mate.

"Nathan. You have 3 hours left. If you do not succeed I will kill her right in front of you, and you wont be able to do anything about it."

A pang if fear flashes through me but I dont give in. I am an alpha, born to be stubborn and strong. If I wasnt the moon goddess would be ashamed of me.

"Where am I? What did Ariella do to you?"

He pauses for a secound.

"You are across the country. And it wasnt Ariella, it was her parents. They were the leaders of the blood moon pack. They killed my parents brutally. So I decided I would take down there family one by one. First their son who they loved to death, but wasnt a werewolf but since he came from a werewolf bloodline he went to Selene. When I killed him I successfully ripped the family appart. I was going to kill the father next but the mother was killed. Next is the father then I will safe the best for last. After all it is Ariella's fault that my parents died. If she drowns in her own grief she will be happy when I kill her. Especially after she rejects her mate. Then I will kill you."

When he is done he sucks in a deep breath. I stare blankly at him.

"Okay. I'm just about to get her to reject me."

He gives me an evil grin that makes me inwardly cringe because of his yellow teeth. He walks off and I quickly change into Nathan.

Ari's POV

I know where he is. He is in Flordia. When I was little I used to dream about a woman traveling to Florida and walking into a cage that burned her hands and grabbing the guy.

I would wake up crying and my dad would always come in my room to comfort me. The cage was always scary in my head.

As soon as I know where it is and I formulate a plan I jump out of bed and run out of the room. The elevator should be to slow and I dont have to wory about any humans seeing me, after all the Beta bought the place out. So what do I do? I run towards the rail and jump over it. For a few secounds I am free falling and I enjoy the feeling of the air. I must not have been paying attention because strong arms caught me.

Small sparks fly on my skin. And the smell of a campfire filled my nose. sounds weird but it smelled awesome.

Wait.

This isnt Nathan. He feels and sounds li-

'Mate' My wolf whispers in my mind.

His dark black hair and bright blue eyes suprise me. He looks cold and aloof but beautiful at the same time. His eyes tell a story. One that I wouldnt mind reading.

 One that I wouldnt mind reading

What about Nathan?

Crap Nathan.

I jump out of this beautiful stranger's arms and run towards my beta yelling out a thank you at the same time.

I hear a deep chuckle behind me and it sends shivers down my spine.

Get it together Ari.

I burst through the double door and I yell at the beta.

"Nathan has been kidnapped and I know where he is! He is in Flordia! Tampa bay Flordia! Come on let's go! Grab what you need."

The beta calls a bunch of people. And I  run towards another plane. One that didnt have an engine blown out of it.

Everyone gets in, and 10 minutes later we are flying.

***A/N***

What do you think? Ari has 2 mates?? I didnt plan that. In fact I dont plan at all. I just let the inspiration and Idea come to me.

If you wanted to see another picture of the mystery boy here it is: