"That boy is mine"

Ari's POV

Hes kissing me. It's a soft kiss. A earth shattering beautiful kiss. The world is never going to be the same. He sits up breathing hard. I touch my lips, they feel like electricity is running through them. I hear a growling in front of me. It's one of the girls. My hoods off. What do I have to hide?

"Are you okay blondie over there?"

Lena in the back of my head is telling me to fight her and that Nathan is mine.

"I do have a problem, you just kissed my boyfriend."

My heart cracks in a million peices threatening to fall apart more then it already has. I take a deep breath and put on my mask.

"He kissed me and if I knew he had a girlfriend I would have shoved him off. He spent the night with me in the hospital and he never said one word about you. So back off."

She growls at me and runs towards the gigantic house.

Go after her!
She is going to steal your mate!
What are you wating for?!

I shut her off. I compose myself and turn towards the rest of the group.

"Does anyone else have a problem?!"

"No Luna!"

They shake there heads, some of them have respect in there eyes, some others have curiosity.

I smile at them and turn to look at Nathan. I scowl at him.

"Girlfriend?"

He smirks at me.

"Jealous?"

Lena huffs in frusturation.

"No, but now I have to deal with your problem."

The aching in my bones is still there. The fact im without a hoodie makes me self conscious and all there people are looking at me. I hate it. I need to leave now. I walk towards the house, no clue where I am going or why this is happening to me.

I run a hand through my hair and continue walking past the crowd of people.

I see my dad in the back. I grab his arm and practically drag him around the side of the house I grin when I see his car.

"Let's go Dad."

He shakes his head at me.

"I cant let you come with me. I was awfull to you. I ignored you since he died. Plus now I know you have a mate. If you are without your mate you go into heat. It's kind of like you need to shift but you cant. I know because your mom was a wolf."

I turn to him. My anger rising. Lena is angry too. I walk to his car and grab the hoodie I left in the backseat from 2 weeks ago when I came to live with him here.

I shove it on and walk back in front of him.

"Let me get this straight. My brother dies and you ignore me. You know he was my twin! What you dont know is how bad it hurts! Suddenly I find a mate and your so happy to let me go?! On top of all of that you lie to me my whole life?! What type of father are you!?!?"

"I'm so so sorry."

"Sorry? Your sorry?! No I'm sorry! I'll just get out of your way! Mom didnt want me now you don't! Who's next? My mate?! He has a girlfriend and she is so much prettier and most likely smarter then me! So when he walks away where do I go? Huh dad? My twin brothers? Oh wait! Hes gone!"

My dad has tears in his eyes and I brush past him. I see Nathan walking towards me. I brush past him also. I bow my head and walk. My feet hit the gravel rocks, but I dont feel it. I see the house and I step into it. I walk into a random room, hoping it's a girls and I find a pair of leggings. I put them on and storm out. Not worrying about shoes. I walk back out of the house. Nathan and my dad are talking. When they hear me approaching they turn to look at me.

"I'm going on a run."

With that I run. I run through the gate and too my left. I run on the road. Tears slowly falling.

I think of James. He would probably be so ashamed of the person I am right now. I pick up my speed my hair flying in the wind. I start hearing footsteps that arent my own, I spin around and I see a girl around my age. She has long brown hair and dark blue eyes. She comes up to me and smiles.

"Hi Luna! I'm Aubrie!"

"Hi Aubrie, My name is Ariella not Luna."

I try to muster up a smile.

She laughs,

"A luna is the Alphas mate. Nathan is our Alpha."

I blanch, "W- what does a Luna do?"

She smiles.

"A Luna is a leader. She takes care of the pack and dont tell Nathan, but keep him in check too."

"I'm no 'Luna'. I'm a weak, lonley, hooded, nobody."

She frowns at me.

"You told off the woman trying to steal your man. You are running after shifting! Most people need to sleep for 3 days! Your running! I heard about your brother, mother and father! You say you arent meant to be a luna, but you are already an inspiration, to everyone here. You havent been here for a whole day!"

I was speechless. She made me sound like a strong person. I'm not strong. I'm very far from it. In a way I killed my brother. I am not a leader.

"Thank you Aubrie but I should be heading back now."

She was going to respond but I needed to go.

I turn and run. I see my dad leaving out of the gate and I flip him off as I run past him. He frowns and I keep walking. I see Nathan sitting on the bench and Lena swoons. I shut her down. No time for boys.

"Nathan!"

Nathan's POV

Uh oh. I dont like that tone. Shes mad.

"What is this Luna thing? Also please tell my wolf to shut up she wont listen to me. I dont care about your relationship but please tell me how to get her the hell off my back and my dad left me here! I'll go get a hotel Sorry, where are we?"

I chuckle and she frowns.

"Your are the 2nd in command while I'm around, 1st when I'm not. And I wont tell her to shut up or she wont persuade you to like me. I'll tell her to leave you alone. And we arent together. You can stay here and still in Boston."

I hear a voice behind me. And it's my ex. I can feel the anger radiating off of her.

"Ariella! I challenge you to the death!"

A/N

Hey guys! Please tell likes and dislikes. Vote! Love you! Your awsome!