The Second Round

The waiting felt like torture for Joel. His stomach cramped every minute for fifteen minutes. If that made sense.

"Shh. Shh. Breathe in and out, Joel. I know it hurts." Luke cooes.
____________________

The plug was then removed. Joel went to the bathroom and released everything that was on him.

After ten minutes of being in there, he steps out and sits in a chair; awaiting what is next.

"Okay. Now, there is another enema to be done." He says.

Luke and Joel look at him, surprised. "Do not worry. This enema is only water. The water will wash out the remaining waste that is inside you." The doctor explains.

Joel nods, starting to get nervous once again. He gets up from the chair and sits on the hospital bed thing.

He lays back down on the bed, pulls his knees up to his chest and relaxes. He starts to feel the lubricate nozzle in his "area" then the gush of warm water in him.

"I only filled the bag halfway this time with warm water. It is possible that you will feel some cramping, but not as much like before." The doctor says.

Luke and Joel nod in understanding.
______________________

The second enema was not too bad. Although, it caused Joel's stomach to seize up.

"Ooohhhh!"

Luke rubs Joel's stomach gently. Feeling it to also expand... a little bit more quickly than the first time. Joel whimpers.

"Cramp?" Luke says. Joel nods.

"Well, you finished the half of water that was in the bag. Now, I will insert the plug once again into your "area". You will wait five minutes this time. Yes?" The doctor says as he slowly removes the nozzle and inserts the plug. Joel gives him a thumbs up.

'Thank God. This is almost over.' Joel thought as he waited for the five minutes to fly by.