Ch. 4 'I want to learn about love'

Start from the beginning

A migraine overcame her, hints of sadness, pain, cruelty, and despair flashed in her eyes. Shards of images entered her vision.

So much pain and sadness there was, that he created.
He never did it directly, like his hands were clean but dirty.
It was as if it were all a play to him, reversing time just to get the right future.

Everything was just an experiment.

Something about his power seemed familiar to her, as if she had felt it before and interacted.

Interacted?

Was that even possible?

Her head hurt too much to even think properly.
Well the future that she saw certainly was the definition of a migraine.

It was suddenly hard to breathe, and she began to feel nauseous.

It was the after effect of looking into the future. She had gotten used to the feeling, but 'his' future was a powerful one.

It felt like the first time she saw someone's future, but ten times worse.

After a few minutes she was able to catch her breath, and calm her nerves.

She certainly felt pity for Karlheinz, but he is a selfish man. He was someone who couldn't feel love and affection.
Karlheinz wanted to become 'Adam' of a superior race and if not him he wanted someone else to succeed where he failed.

He couldn't see it but Lilith could. The flaws in his 'Adam and Eve Project'.

Especially the 'Eve' part of the project.

It is a fact that not many considered. The fact that the 'New Eve' can only have a human 'Adam'.
The 'New Eve' was created by the bone from the rib of Adam, meaning that because she was created from a part of Adam she can only spark with the same being (race), and can only create life with the human race.
Even if she did try with a different race she would only become infertile.

This all simply meant that the 'New Eve' was nothing but ordinary. It was simply being one of God's first creations that made her special.

Whereas Lilith is the 'First Eve', the 'True Eve', her horizons expand. Her blood created demons is proof of that.

Originally if Lilith remained as Adam's Eve, they would've created a superior race. Because they were special, they were yin and yang made to become one whole.

However, when Lilith abandoned that role, Adam left with no choice but to be with the 'New Eve' created from a part of himself, they created a weak but intelligent race.

In truth Lilith was still human, except that she had powers of demons. And that shielded the fact that she was human.

If she were to ever say that she was a human who would ever believe her?

It was as if God wanted her to be misunderstood by all.
Being a part of both worlds, but never really fitting in.

The future that Karlheinz will soon create, is a future that she needs to prevent because it will destroy the future of both humans and demons.

How heroic of her, right? She felt pathetic, she was already abandoned by God, so why bother?
She never regretted abandoning 'Adam'. Though she did feel guilty, had she followed God maybe the world wouldn't have been so chaotic?
She has always felt responsible for keeping both sides equally at peace, not too peaceful or chaotic but just balanced.

Sigh...God really punished her good...

Her first thought was that she could change Karlheinz's mind, but from the looks of it he was pretty determined for it to happen.