"I got Kenna a apple pie and Kuroo a cheesecake." She said handing out small containers. "Thank y'all."

"No problem. Now let's get you home." Kuroo said.

Your POV

I nodded and started to lead the way back to my apartment. "Maya was gonna be in for a surprise." I thought to myself and did a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kuroo asked me.

"Nothing... I'm just thinking of my roommates reaction when she meets y'all." I answered, laughing again.

The rest of the way to my apartment was quiet. Kenma was playing something on his phone, Kuroo was looking at the sky, and I was making sure we weren't lost.

"Ok guys you ready?" I asked.

"For what?" Kenma said looking up.

"To see my place, DUH. And how you was lookin where you was goin?" I asked.

He shrugged and looked back down to his phone. I opened the door and let the boys in. Kuroo looked around and Kenma walked to the couch.

"How is this so... luxurious?" Kuroo asked still looking around.

"Being a famous model has helped." I said sitting down next to Kenma and taking my food out.

"Oh wait... AMAYA!!" I yelled for my friend.

She came running so fast that she couldn't stop in time. She crash right on top of Kuroo and then jumped up.

(Italics means they talking in English)

"Who is this?" She pointed at him. "And him?" She said looking at Kenma.

"Take a guess. Oh and here's your food." I said and handed her a bag.

"Thank you boo." She said and took the bag out my hand. She sat down on the floor between my legs and started to take her food out.

"Gurl I almost got kidnapped." I said remembering what happened.

"Aww man." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"They should've gotten yo ass." She said.

I hit her on her head and heard a cough. I looked back up at the boys. Kuroo was looking at me and Kenma glanced from his phone.

"Oh yeah. Talk in Japanese so they can understand you." I told Amaya.

She nodded at me and waved at the boys.

"Hey y'all I'm a chicken nugget." She said.

"Bitch what the fuck." I looked at her weird.

Kuroo laughed that ugly ass rooster call, while Kenma looked at her weirdly.

"Wait, what I said?" She asked.

"You said, hey I'm a chicken nugget." I said shaking my head.

"That's not what I meant." She said.

"I mean just because you built like one-" she hit my leg cutting me off.

"She still learning Japanese y'all." I said eating my food.

"That's makes sense." Kuroo said with kenma nodding.

"Ok I understood that. Can I try again?" Maya asked.

"Yeah go ahead." I started to drink my soda.

"My name Amaya and I'm N/N bestie... well gurl bestie." She introduced. They nodded and introduced themselves.

"How about y'all stay the night?" I offered as Kuroo sat down on a chair. "I mean like, we was supposed to meet up anyways."

"I guess." Kenma mumbled.

"What about clothes?" Kuroo asked.

Me and Maya looked at each other and back at him.

I don't got nothing to say😅 so comment and vote BYE LOVES❤️✨