Chapter 10

*You are 20 weeks pregnant and you decide it's finally time to tell the team*

You and the team have a group chat for when Hotch needs everyone to come in he doesn't have to text everyone individually so you use that to your advantage.

Y/N: Goodmorning everyone, can we all meet at the round table at 9?

Hotch: Of course y/n, is everything okay?

Rossi: absolutely

Everyone eventually responded. As you're grabbing your purse about to head out the door with Spencer he grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "Babe, I just want you to know that you're going to be a great mother and that I love you so much and I promise to be with you every step of the way." You kiss his lips and smile.

The car ride on the way to the office was comfortably silent. You enjoyed the silence with Spencer every now and then.

As you walk to your desk in the office you're greeted by Penelope, "Hey!"

Y/N: Hi!

Penelope: what's with the meeting?

Y/N: oh I just have a surprise for everyone. That's all.

-

Y/N: So I figure everyone is probably confused on way I asked to meet at the round table and don't worry I'm not leaving or anything I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm pregnant and that I want Penelope, Emily, and Jj to host a gender reveal party!

*as you say this Spencer grabs your hand of your lap and holds it*

Hotch: Congratulations y/n, if ever need time off or anything we are all here for you.

Morgan: that's my man!

Jj: if you ever need any advice, mother of 2 is right here.

Penelope: omg congratulations *runs and gives you a big hug*

Emily: congratulations! You're going to be a great mom!

Telling the team left a huge smile on your face for the rest of the day and you could tell you being happy made Spencer happy as well. Luckily you didn't have a case this week it was just paperwork. You usually hated paperwork but today you were glad to have a paper day.