Chapter 13

*Spencer has taken off after y'all's heated car ride "argument." Y/n suspects he's back on diladid.*

Emily's POV:

911 operator: 911 where's your emergency.

Emily: The Capital Plaza apartments I'm on the second floor. This is ssa Emily Printiss with the fbi and the patient is ssa y/f/n y/l/n.

911 operator: okay Emily, who do I need to send?

Emily: ambulance and police also anyway I can get helicopters too from police. I need them scanning the area.

911 operator: help is on the way. They will be there in less than 10 minutes. I can authorize this without speaking to your unit chief I'm sorry. I can only send ground cops and the ambulance.

Emily: okay that's fine. I just need the ambulance quick she's still bleeding and getting paler as she does.

~

Y/n is being taken to the hospital. Loosing the baby is at a high right now. Not to mention so is loosing y/n. You are still passed out cold. You are very pale and cold to the touch.

Back at the apartments Hotch has everyone there looking for Spencer. Nobody knows where he would go to get away from everyone. The one place they hadn't checked was his mother's home. They didn't want to scare her. But they had to do it.
After going into his apartment and reading the note he left the team came to its best conclusion and said it'd be best to have Jj go into his mother's home and make sure he isn't there before anything gets taken farther.

Hotch: Jj are you ready?

Jj: yes. I got this.

Jj: Diana?

Diana: please don't tell me you're another doctor.
It was dark she couldn't see me all that well.

Jj: it's not, I'm Jj. Spencer's friend. You remember me right?

Diana: oh yes, hey.

Jj: hey. I was just wondering if Spencer came by here?

Diana: no, he hasn't been here in a few days.

Jj: oh okay i was just wondering because I think he ditched me and the rest of the team for y/n.

Diana: well that is his girlfriend and she is carrying his baby.

Jj: that's true. You have a goodnight mrs Reid.

Diana: you too Jj.

It was time to seriously put out a missing person report. The team has done nothing but ride around DC for over an hour not being able to find him. Reid's smart, where the hell would he go other than his moms?