"Don't worry, they won't find out." You smiled at her.

"Just come, will you?"

"F-fine." She gave in and also took her wallet.

"My treat since I'm practically forcing you." You took her wallet out of her hand and threw it on the bed just to grab her hand and pulling her out of the room.

Just after your door closed, Oikawa's door opened.

"Where are you two going?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

"What the fuck, how?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I heard your door open and close." He said.

"I bet the teachers heard it too, (L/N)-san. Let's not do it."

"I'm going anyways. If you really don't want to come just stay here."

"Hamaguchi-chan, why don't you stay here and I go with (Y/N)-chan? It's gonna be saver and I'm her brother." Oikawa smiled at Hamaguchi.

She looked to Oikawa and from Oikawa to you.

"I'm sorry for being such a disappointment,
(L/N)-san." She suddenly said and bowed.

"What, no. Hamaguchi, stop it right now." You said and straightened her by grabbing her shoulders.

"Just wait for me." You handed her the keys and looked at Oikawa.

"Be quiet, got it?"

"Aye, sir." He grinned and followed you down the hall.

"That Hamaguchi. What do you know about her?" He asked as you were walking along the path.

"Why?"

"She's weird. She acts like you're some kind of a superior." His hands were in his pockets.

"Well, I am the superior when it comes to you and me." You smirked.

"What?! No?!" He looked shocked at you.

Of course, whatever." You shrugged and entered the little store.

You bought little snacks and walked back, Oikawa still arguing about your comment from earlier.

As you both arrived in front of your doors, he suddenly grabbed the back of your head and smashed his lips on yours, kissing you aggressively.

You kissed him back for a few seconds, but pushed him off by his chest right after.

"What the fuck, Oikawa? We could have been seen." You whisper-yelled.

"Nah, I checked before doing it." He looked at you.

"You're just kind of distant, you know? We barely saw each other, even though we literally live together. Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

You also noticed your change in behavior, but you didn't know why.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Oikawa. I don't know what's up."

He cupped your cheek and stroked it with his thumb.

"Have a good rest." He smiled.

You smiled back, weakly, and finally entered your room, where you ate the snacks with Hamaguchi and went to bed afterwards.

The next morining Hamaguchi woke you up at 6AM. Breakfast was at 7AM and the tour through the university would start at 8AM.

At breakfast you sat with Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Hamaguchi. For some reason, Nakayama also sat with you. She was talking so much that everyone was getting headache.